Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andyluvstv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont worry Shikha., channel will let u know the ending two days in advance.

@ Priyanka, ofcos Arjun and Kapil will get better shows. And hope for a better actress too, so that show doesnt shut down in 3 months.
Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish i had the time to pm you all.
I thought you'd be kind enough to share the info with your friends atleast.
Anyway, sometimes its better to live in denial and feel protected and secured. I too hope the channel changes their decision ONCE again, for that'll make me happy too...
Anyway thanks all for replying to the topic with your views xx
andyluvstv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

And i remember when the show just started, many ppl knew that it would wrap up by june haha.
I must salute them all.
Very smart audience we have now a days.

Well, i guess i know what u are referring too, but that was obvious, with the choice of lead for a female centric show. And besides, audience is smart, coz they can differentiate good from bad, and thats why, Chandu-Niru hardly had any appreciation except few.
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

@ Priyanka, ofcos Arjun and Kapil will get better shows. And hope for a better actress too, so that show doesnt shut down in 3 months.

I agree with BOLD Line πŸ˜ƒ...I m sure Arjun n Kapil will come back with bang and this time with better channel n good costars  ...

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Completely agree with this point.PMMKA is an awesome show it has all the entertainment elements..besides this the show is not able to catch the viewers attention.its all because of the lead actress who is completely a big letdown πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think there will be a leap definitely in the show.Everything will take time.family needs some time to have reunion with sarje,accept niru as their bahu who is brought to the house in such occassion where everyone are totally shattered with chandu's death.Niru needs time to accept sarje's love and their marriage relationship.

Since all this need to be done over months and days there will be a leap after some weeks is what i feel strongly.
 Actually,there are many shows in line for imagine.Nearly I have seen the articles of 3 new shows brought up on imagine apart from ratan show.As ramayan is also retelecasted,def the channel nxt target will be PMMKA for the new shows.
 I am sorry to say this.but this has to be accepted.So i feel that till the channel give the notice,cv's will continue with the storyline and family drama,sarje-niru and later go for leap and give an happy ending .
 I know its not right to jump to conclusions but this is just my pov.
 The one more thing I m not liking is they are repeatedly showing chandu's photo with red bindi and flower mala.😑Its hurting me more  that they killed chandu.
  I agree with u vienna.This is a female centric show.The channel and PH could have thought of a better choice in female lead.No offense to niru-BK fans.All this is the fact bcoz the show unable to catch viewers inspite of Kapil and Arjun being the USP of the show.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PMMKA Cvs will make both group of  fans happy , i mean Chandu-Neeru and Sarja-Neeru ...

Chandu-Neeru fans got to see hugs, kiss n more than that now its Sarja-Neeru fans turn..

I feel like Neeru will be falling for Sarja Soon because she finds shoulders to cry or help most of the time...Sarja_Neeru fans will be able to see Romantic Side of them also but Neeru will take initiatiave ..MY POV.. She is very clever girl n she knows what she is doing..Its all CVs fault ..this show was female centric but they always showed neeru bechari abla confused nari πŸ˜•

I m happy show is ending .. because Cvs have lost the plot .n now point torturing bacha khucha audience ..

I must say Kapil manage to prove himself as Sarja and I am also glad that Arjun was out of this show before its Ended... But What will happen to BHavna.. this is her 2nd show which was shut down without 3-4 months...I m sure she will back again sooner or later in Imagine Channel in a new Show  πŸ˜³
Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 12 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Aww this is so sweet.
So sweet to see people's concern for BK and have faith in BK's talent.

One thing is for sure, we wont have to make Petitions or Spam or beg any production house's wall to get Bhavna back. You bet. She'll come back soon and on her own .
tch tch.😲😳

why with Imagine only ;)
She'll be back with Balaji camp.
I ought to let her know that reliance isn't really lucky for her haha

Anyway yes i love reliance for only one thing,
They pay heed to what the audience wanna see . Always.
They will show nice sarja niru stuff too. . Cos fans are dying to see it.
We would love to see.

Maybe you haven't really watched the show? Oh i guarantee you haven't , niru isn't damsel in distress ;)
she's a contemporary aaj ki girl.
She made love on her own will, no one raped her or somethin? Hmm.😳
Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anyway not going off topic now, i would love to see ending like dmg? Niru imagining how happy chandu would be after sarja niru unite for good?
Maybe a last glimpse of arjun there haha.

Like they showed with dr sid wish rids and armaan luck in the end ?hmm
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BK fans  will be happy to see BK back either in  Balaji Camp or Imagine , hope ekta takes her again ...why not .. She had worked with them as a character roles as a sister in two serials Khwaish n Kis desh main hain mera dil.. but ekta replaced her Kis Desh main hai , do not know why πŸ˜• and her two shows in imagine as a lead actress has shut down within 3-4 months time alsoπŸ˜• ...

If she is a capable actresss then she will get roles for sure...no body can stop her ...well i m sure bk fans have faith on her n her talent πŸ˜ƒ

I said its Cvs fault , the way they portrayed neeru character., ... they could have shown her character stronger but it did not happen ... ...
Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 12 years ago