PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

You'll get the confirmed news soon.
Only if you guys open up your brain and minds you'll get to see and read it.
Never mind. Not here to talk bout it..

I 've pmed Darshana bout this. If she wants to share it with you guys she would.

Ah lol i kinda like andy's comment. Maybe leap wont be required. Niru is a fast girl. Maybe she'll realise her love for him soon...

I dont know why you have bothered to share info by PM with me??? 😆
@ Shikha, well dear u should stop underestimating others. I knew all along that show is ending. And i have said it long long back, even before Chandu was killed. That was pretty obvious from the way things were rushed. Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
Andy but the decision to axe the show was made just two days back?
Maybe you knew it before the channel knew? Hmm?

Darshana i thought you'd be thankful for it? Erm my bad? Expecting too much in return? Altruism doesnt go well with everyone maybe.
Originally posted by andyluvstv

Yup, there are as many and more reasons that were there to fall for Chandu.
And the show had to end, coz the initial choice and premise was wrong. Generally in such cases, people feel sympathy with the ones who lost. Here i feel bad for Chandu's entire family, even baba, but not for Niru. And its not abt acting, though thats one major thing too, but abt the whole show. They never showed that connection or love from Niru's side to feel her loss.

Edit:

@ shikha, yes we all know how fast Niru is, considering that she went all the way with the guy she hardly knew about and stil had no regrets. I am sorry for my words, but thats one thing which made the character completely shallow.

Yes Andy I totally agree with your post above -  they were very haphazard with the story in the beginning and totally destroyed the characters of Chandu and Niru in that one night.  In the case of Niru -  I also agree that there was no chemistry between Chandu and niru bec they never showed the emotions of Niru -  they always showed Niru as being only obsessed abt her baba and Chandu was only there to help her at times as a friend.
So suddenly her going all the way with him and even for him to take that road was totally out of character...

But all that is in the past and the way the show is going now - it seems to be on track so I am enjoying it while it is entertaining...
@ Shikha, no channel makes decision in two days.  They just become vocal about it. And yes, i knew well before, how and why, i need not tell u. Just how i knew Chandu will be killed.

People are way more smart than u think, so better open ur brains, before open ur mouth.
Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Shikha, well dear u should stop underestimating others. I knew all along that show is ending. And i have said it long long back, even before Chandu was killed. That was pretty obvious from the way things were rushed.

Andy the way show is going i mean super fast speed , people has got idea about the future of this show.viewrs did not connect to this show at all.

I can only wish best to both arjun n kapil to come back in a good show with good Ph n good costars
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

@ Juna, i always said, story went random in initial days. They completely ruined it in quest to make people accept the pair, which didnt happen. A love story touches people if its gradual, and here it was forced. And esp coz the girl was never shown in love. It seemed mere gratitude or infatuation.

Oh Good. I should have realised we have smarter ppl here. so you know na that the show is ending now?
And you must be knowing the ending of the show too then? Any plan to reveal or give insight to it?
For which thing, I should be thankful about? Whatever is there, that is surely not of my interest. And why special treatment to me? If you want to share info then everyone is subjected to know your source.

About show ending, you know in advance and you have very strong internal info. Good for you!! I am still backdated and want to rely on other sources for confirmation! If channel can make decision to axe show in 2 days, then it shows how frequently they change their decision...

And i remember when the show just started, many ppl knew that it would wrap up by june haha.
I must salute them all.
Very smart audience we have now a days.