Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? - Page 4

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sshikhaa

LOLL sana i wish everyone understood the language of love like you hun.
I too don want the show to end but...
Darshana am not excepting ppl to REACT over this news. Just asking HOW they wanna see the ending?
Hyper toh aap log khud hee ho gaye ye topic padh ke. :s

kya karo i dnt like arguments i knw sab r upset since chandu gt killed and sab nearly left but u have bhavna na neither do i agar band kiya channel imagine might as well pack up and go dwnhillending hope it dsnt happen i just want 2 see a fiery realtionship wid sarja my hottie n niru😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail

Darshana am not excepting ppl to REACT over this news. Just asking HOW they wanna see the ending?

Do you think yourself as mind reader 😆 😆 Me and hyper 🤣

If you dont want to see people reacting over news then why to make topic with show ending and
then changing suddenly after self realization its against IF rule?? 😆😆

Show ending ke baare main to I liked Nishi's suggestion... Ending with best punchline 🤣

andyluvstv thumbnail

I came to talk about Sarja in yday's epi, par ye kya hai? I wonder how only some people get inside info and even then they didnt knw abt Chandu being killed. Hmm..

Anyways, if it has to end, it will, y bother, atleast before that we will get some more rocking Sarja scene and one-liners.
And as for Niru falling in love with Sarja, i dnt see y we need a leap? Niru fell in love with Chandu in a day, she decided Sarja is the killer in an hour, so she will fall in live with Sarja too, max in a week. When Sarja will take care of her and her baba, automatically she will start having feelings and then she will rem. the jogan and bingo, she loves Sarja.
Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sshikhaa-   I support Darshana here and I think it is you who are instigating things and you have done it in the past as well so back off...

If you are not interested in the show get out of this forum-  if you come here then enjoy like the rest of us and stop bringing topics which are baseless and false -   Unless there is confirmed news of this sort we will not even bother discussing it.

We are all sensible people here and normally we would not respond to your posts but if we can use humor in any form and have a paradigm shift in a positive way then that is what we are doing here.

Thank you 
andyluvstv thumbnail
@ Juna and Darshana, chill guys, dnt boil your blood over useless things.
If posting from other site wasnt allowed, y was Bhavna interviews posted here and even the show not ending news.
This content was originally posted by: andyluvstv

I came to talk about Sarja in yday's epi, par ye kya hai? I wonder how only some people get inside info and even then they didnt knw abt Chandu being killed. Hmm..

Anyways, if it has to end, it will, y bother, atleast before that we will get some more rocking Sarja scene and one-liners.
And as for Niru falling in love with Sarja, i dnt see y we need a leap? Niru fell in love with Chandu in a day, she decided Sarja is the killer in an hour, so she will fall in live with Sarja too, max in a week. When Sarja will take care of her and her baba, automatically she will start having feelings and then she will rem. the jogan and bingo, she loves Sarja.

Bingo Andy ... I loved ur logic n it matches with mine n I 100% agree with u 👏...

Neeru will falll for Sarja when she will see how good he is with her and her baba , he married neeru inspite of knowing she is preggy before marriege .. he does not want people to put finger on her.. so many reason for neeru to fall for sarja... 😃 .Neeru will be easily dependent on Sarja as her character was never shown stronger.. .
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You'll get the confirmed news soon.
Only if you guys open up your brain and minds you'll get to see and read it.
Never mind. Not here to talk bout it..

I 've pmed Darshana bout this. If she wants to share it with you guys she would.

Ah lol i kinda like andy's comment. Maybe leap wont be required. Niru is a fast girl. Maybe she'll realise her love for him soon...
andyluvstv thumbnail
Yup, there are as many and more reasons that were there to fall for Chandu.
And the show had to end, coz the initial choice and premise was wrong. Generally in such cases, people feel sympathy with the ones who lost. Here i feel bad for Chandu's entire family, even baba, but not for Niru. And its not abt acting, though thats one major thing too, but abt the whole show. They never showed that connection or love from Niru's side to feel her loss.

Edit:

@ shikha, yes we all know how fast Niru is, considering that she went all the way with the guy she hardly knew about and stil had no regrets. I am sorry for my words, but thats one thing which made the character completely shallow.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Bingo Andy ... I loved ur logic n it matches with mine n I 100% agree with u 👏...

Neeru will falll for Sarja when she will see how good he is with her and her baba , he married neeru inspite of knowing she is preggy before marriege .. he does not want people to put finger on her.. so many reason for neeru to fall for sarja... 😃 .Neeru will be easily dependent on Sarja as her character was never shown stronger.. .

Totally and 100% agree with both of you on this one...  and it is the process of how Niru falls for Sarja would be interesting to watch bec then we will get to see the most vulnerable sides of Sarja when he becomes caring and responsible of his family and especially Niru...
darshana23 thumbnail
Andy, Juna di, dont worry everything is chilled yaar...just leave topic...