Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 6)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Plz stop dis public display ...keep it to u'rself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Like we seriously need to tweet , FB, SMS or do anything to these love turkeys to SPARE us. I can't believe how they have gone on from being cute to absolutely repulsive. And where are they anyway? KINDERGARTEN?Day Dreaming
yaa i used to adore this pair, now they r getting on my nerves,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asenasumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I think Star Channel shuld again send there leads on match..may be than we can hv what we ask for..!!
But I think the Circket season is off..!!
yeah maybe the channel should but what if Miss I'm in love and I must tell the whole world about it put her foot down and say it's her to go with him or no show what should the channel do?

my God I was very happy for them to be in love and very much happy for them but this PDA of theirs is a pain in my butt...someone need to tell them to cut it out
OMG temper temper..little one..calm your nerves.
now The channel also knows that they hv 2 arrange for 3 tickets..!! thats why they'll never send em..!!
Or may be after Metz track gets over Panchi will start falling for Abhay n then they might send them...!!
i truly hope what I wrote Goes all trash..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t930sumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Like we seriously need to tweet , FB, SMS or do anything to these love turkeys to SPARE us. I can't believe how they have gone on from being cute to absolutely repulsive. And where are they anyway? KINDERGARTEN?Day Dreaming
@Purple : ROFLi am on floor .
I already given him link but i want to give him link where all discussion happened earlier ..i am not getting here

somone can help me on this ROFLROFLROFLROFL
my love for VIVAH will never die AngryROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asenasumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Thank you for the updateSmile and especially for the precautionLOL
Awww...ViVah...the golden couple, the oh-so-hot couple of tellywoodDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Ekta should have cast Panchi opposite Abhay...in that way these two love birds can spent all their time togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh my! Take a bow, Kritz. I love you for this! ROFL ROFL
But seriously, I've rarely seen you so annoyed. These two better stop and realise that what works for MoNaya and Karanika will NOT work for them. Harsh but true Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

t930acullen58-Doppelganger-asenasumana-13--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I already given him link but i want to give him link where all discussion happened earlier ..i am not getting here

somone can help me on this ROFL
my love for VIVAH will never die ROFL

Baby, there is no point in sending links to this SAIFEENA wannabe coupleLOL. Vivian is too much of a child and needs to go to nursery classes of showbiz to know that 'overdose' repulses fans. Sheesh! Is bacche ne Abhay se kucch nahiin seekha? Shocked

t930Rehanismasenasumana-13-rupa---sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
And guys they were praising SB ssooo much that I HAVE NO HOPES OF ANY VISU interview..because they have buttered them so much ki..abb sirf unndono ko hi dikhayenge..just watch it & yow will know what I am saying..it is at the end..aprt..

t930Rehanismasenasumana-13intruderfast--sunshine--TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhaylove

somone can help me on this ROFL
my love for VIVAH will never die ROFL

Baby, there is no point in sending links to this SAIFEENA wannabe coupleLOL. Vivian is too much of a child and needs to go to nursery classes of showbiz to know that 'overdose' repulses fans. Sheesh! Is bacche ne Abhay se kucch nahiin seekha? Shocked

I feel he seriously is a child but he acts as if his life is complete..nothing more is left liek you knwo the way he talsk abhi career shur bhi nahin hua hai theek se..he makes me feel he si so content no urg ein growing BIG like that hunger you know what SUKU has..sorry but sometimes I feel he has motherly fixation..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930sumana-13--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index