Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 24)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@ANU: yup i hope soon some 1 donates brain to media people
@chinky: yup everything depends on hope

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-TOTAL-ROMANTICMR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I think media has forgotten dat visu r d main lead of d show..i think we have not seen visu together since march...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hope hope hope..until you lose hope again ! LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hum sirf hope hi kar sakte hain...aaj kal toh sbs,sbb mein sirf vivah ko hi dekhate hain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

[QUOTE=sanchitaroy]Hema dear tum abhi bhi yahan sar patak rahe. Chodo na. It's not possible that each people will understand our povs. So leave it. We have better moments in our memory. Let cherish them.

Aww..SANCHU...HugHug My dearest darling...!!! Kya karun SAnchu dil mein itna bhar apada hai..frustration kahin toh nikalna padega .and I also know that isse kcuh fayda nhian hai phir bhi..!! Vivu & the show channel & Producers are not bothered to understand what to promote & how to give imp to what toh hum log yahan baitke sarpatak ke kuch nahin kar sakte..na..!!

BTW tumari avi nahin dikh rahi hai. Change karo.
[/QUOT
OH GOD thank yu sanchu..mein toh apni frustration mein itni mast hoon ki dekha hai nahin..ABHI kardeti hoon dearoo..tumhara hi churavoongi shaayad..!!LOLHugROFL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

U know who I really feel sorry for...? Sukku... Though she is one of the main leads of this show, she is not getting the recognition that she deserves because of all this PDA... I'm getting downright frustrated with it! Seriously! I mean, I love Vivian, n I love Vahbbiz..n I can even appreciate ViVah... But I mean come ON!! Talk about immaturity! Ok, I am Sooo not bashing here...just letting out my frustration. ViVah have FULL RIGHT to do whatever they want in their personal life...AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with the other Co-stars...n now it is starting to...Sukirti is one of the main leads but WHY isn't she getting recognized??! Goshh!! I don't know what to say anymore...kissi ko kuch samajh tho nahi aata anyways...

Hope I didn't hurt anybody! Wasn't my intention! Luv u all! Hug

Aw..Pari my another Snajan..exactly like where were you dearoo.Shocked.missed you & NO NEED TO SAY NA EmbarrassedTHAT I AGREE WITH YOU..??!!EmbarrassedClapHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Oh acha..both of you are sanjna !
I got really confused..LOL
Cute name Embarrassed
Anyways.,a very good morning.Smile

Yup we both are sanjna, i knw when anyone sees both of us chatting, ihe or she defo get confused or understands that i am mad that i am taking my nameLOL

Good morning... Wish u have great day and to day we get ViSu interveiwTongue

Hehe..i was like 'why is she welcoming herself' ! LOL LOL
What did u say ? ViSu interview !!!! omggg.. Shocked Shocked Someone has cursed us yaar,how can we get it ? ROFL
Waiting for their interview is like waiting for a bus in a railway platform.
Dead

OH MY GOD..I JUST FEEL OF MY CHAIRROFL.ROFL.ROFLwith that answer sweetehart,...actually I was thinking of writing ..if VISU interview comes on TV it will be like the  third world war to start..SURELYLove you forever foi rthat answer..yaar (or even otherwise you know that..Embarrassed)Hug
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@hema : lolzz..i am glad I could make you laugh in such a tense situation.ROFL Seriously yaar,its unbearable now Cry and you are talking about world war ? My dear,this world will come to an end but we wont be getting a visu interview..
Kya baat..kya baat kya baat
Party Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index