Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 16)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Joined: 29 October 2009
Posts: 8280

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

ur complain should got to sbs ,sbb ,they together should be asked for the interview ,send then letters of emails .if ul stil not get ,no one can help it.on the other i read vivah couple called as a chipko couple.why?when the reporter will ask vivah interview ,what vivian will say wait i l call sukriti 
it is not sukriti duty also to promote show with vivian?
Sukriti will be able to promote the show with Vivian only if she is allowed to do so!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asenasumana-13chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--pyar-ishk.Jane..

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

edited



Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 13 May 2011 at 5:46am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25953

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Ok so everytime we have to explain the difference between bashing and criticismGeek

 

True there.

Originally posted by abhaylove

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there SmileSmileLOL. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure
 
 
 

^^ Doesn't this remind you of a certain forum where opposing PoVs had separate threads just because people couldn't respect difference of opinion in the same topic? It's saddening Unhappy


Edited by Chill_Out - 13 May 2011 at 5:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa--Doppelganger---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there SmileSmileLOL. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure
 
 
 

^^ Doesn't this remind you of a ceratin forum where opposing PoVs had separate threads just because people couldn't respect different of opinion in the same topic? It's saddening Unhappy
[/QUOTE]
Hmm my first forum Smile...it will be sad to see if everyday i see two post for different opinion .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25953

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove


Hmm my first forum Smile...it will be sad to see if everyday i see two post for different opinion .

Aww!! That was for Kritzy actually. Trust me, you don't want the same situation here. It's maddening, saddening, everything Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

ur complain should got to sbs ,sbb ,they together should be asked for the interview ,send then letters of emails .if ul stil not get ,no one can help it.on the other i read vivah couple called as a chipko couple.why?when the reporter will ask vivah interview ,what vivian will say wait i l call sukriti 
it is not sukriti duty also to promote show with vivian?
Hmm when they want to  promote there love def interviewer will show the interest . SmileThere interview has no maturity for sure . Yes they do chipokfy ...that is what the whole thing ..showing there PDA as much as possible .
What suku can do when interviewer is busy taking VIVAH Ouch
One question why cant they give interview alone or rather showing all the time what vivian & vavbiz does ...who is interested ??.  We all want PKYEK related stuff . We know how much they love and we really dont need to know further . T
Today PKYEK is hit cause of fan love and what ever be the majority of there demand is justified  as simple as that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane...Angel

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Joined: 29 October 2009
Posts: 8280

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Kritz08

Ok so everytime we have to explain the difference between bashing and criticismGeek

 

True there.

Originally posted by abhaylove

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there SmileSmileLOL. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure
 
 
 

^^ Doesn't this remind you of a certain forum where opposing PoVs had separate threads just because people couldn't respect difference of opinion in the same topic? It's saddening Unhappy
I thought the secoond one was for abhaylove.
Yup it does remind me of that dreaded forumShockedShocked Its sad that people label you as 'bashers' if you have a different pov.Our forum is becoming like that and i hate it!Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky--rupa-sumana-13--sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane...Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25953

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

I thought the secoond one was for abhaylove.
Yup it does remind me of that dreaded forumShockedShocked Its sad that people label you as 'bashers' if you have a different pov.Our forum is becoming like that and i hate it!Ouch

Nope, it was for you. It's Rupa's first forum LOL
It was the same case there. One word against anyone's favourite was bashing. Always used to end up as battlegorund. I don't want PKYEK Forum to turn like that Disapprove Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-sumana-13--sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index