Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ANU: yup i hope soon some 1 donates brain to media people
@chinky: yup everything depends on hope
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think media has forgotten dat visu r d main lead of d show..i think we have not seen visu together since march...
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hope hope hope..until you lose hope again ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Hum sirf hope hi kar sakte hain...aaj kal toh sbs,sbb mein sirf vivah ko hi dekhate hain...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

BTW tumari avi nahin dikh rahi hai. Change karo.
[/QUOT
OH GOD thank yu sanchu..mein toh apni frustration mein itni mast hoon ki dekha hai nahin..ABHI kardeti hoon dearoo..tumhara hi churavoongi shaayad..!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€£

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

U know who I really feel sorry for...? Sukku... Though she is one of the main leads of this show, she is not getting the recognition that she deserves because of all this PDA... I'm getting downright frustrated with it! Seriously! I mean, I love Vivian, n I love Vahbbiz..n I can even appreciate ViVah... But I mean come ON!! Talk about immaturity! Ok, I am Sooo not bashing here...just letting out my frustration. ViVah have FULL RIGHT to do whatever they want in their personal life...AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with the other Co-stars...n now it is starting to...Sukirti is one of the main leads but WHY isn't she getting recognized??! Goshh!! I don't know what to say anymore...kissi ko kuch samajh tho nahi aata anyways...

Hope I didn't hurt anybody! Wasn't my intention! Luv u all! πŸ€—

Aw..Pari my another Snajan..exactly like where were you dearoo.😲.missed you & NO NEED TO SAY NA 😳THAT I AGREE WITH YOU..??!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Hehe..i was like 'why is she welcoming herself' ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
What did u say ? ViSu interview !!!! omggg.. 😲 😲 Someone has cursed us yaar,how can we get it ? 🀣
Waiting for their interview is like waiting for a bus in a railway platform.
🀒

OH MY GOD..I JUST FEEL OF MY CHAIR🀣.🀣.🀣with that answer sweetehart,...actually I was thinking of writing ..if VISU interview comes on TV it will be like the  third world war to start..SURELYLove you forever foi rthat answer..yaar (or even otherwise you know that..😳)πŸ€—
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@hema : lolzz..i am glad I could make you laugh in such a tense situation.🀣 Seriously yaar,its unbearable now 😭 and you are talking about world war ? My dear,this world will come to an end but we wont be getting a visu interview..
Kya baat..kya baat kya baat
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

@hema : lolzz..i am glad I could make you laugh in such a tense situation.🀣 Seriously yaar,its unbearable now 😭 and you are talking about world war ? My dear,this world will come to an end but we wont be getting a visu interview..
Kya baat..kya baat kya baat
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

SACCHI MEIN ..Kay baat kahi hai...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ€—Roan hai kihush hona hai pata nahin yaar,,.πŸ˜•
MR.KooL thumbnail
Ab toh visu interview ke liye itna maat tarpawo...plz hamari request soonlo nehi toh vivah interview dekar humein maat pakao..