Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ermmm, i guess the main issue here is getting way lost!!
To those who think ppl critisize this 'lovely' couple for the sake of ViSu interviews, have you even read all the overall 'descent' dislike comments???
Its not even abt ViSu interview! Its Media allowing them to overshadow the show and constantly remind the viewers and force the viewers to see them, like them and understand that hey 'we are the real deal' (i personally never see a 'real deal' there though'.
Viewers are here for PKYEK, for vivian regarding his proffesion, his role, his lovestory onscreen, for AbhayPiya, media and creatves should understand that if these two lovely ppl cant. simple.  
Its their ignornace on whats important and insist on whats not thats bothering. Every celebrity have a personal life, not even Bollywood couples whom actually have been costars earlier seek this much attention. the others in Tellywood are great examples, eaither they are also onscreen couples at the same time, thats understandable for interviews over and over again, or they have been onscreen couples and are currently with other costars, even there there is some balance  between off and onscreen, respecting and giving importnace to both. and then ofcourse there some of whom we dont even hear abt in a millenium, as they probably have no important connection onscreen, or if we hear abt them ist like every 2-3 months, not everywhere, every week. 

Personally i dont give a tiny abt a ViSu interview anymore . I wouldnt mind it as i do miss those easy going fun interviews( which happened to just stop after these dears 'wanted to keep their personal life respected and private' as they said'), but i am rather asking for no interviews at all! just  give a voiceover update on the show every week and we are fine. But stop these two from ruining or onscreen adjustment all the time. They are happy? Trust me , we get it!😊

Some dears need to cool down and actually understand why this dislikes rise! and seriously, the average here dont bash', its displeasure with respcet reserved.

Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

U know when i got irritated da most??? in some of their SBB/SBS interview, Vivian went to Vahbbiz asking what are u doing here Panchhi??? n she said "u only called me for a date Abhay"!!!!!!!!!!!!  (u r a vampire n all that) We can clearly see that they are mixing up their professional n personal life!!! πŸ˜• While that interview happened Vishal, Roshini, Ayushman everyone was there!! but he himself went to Vahbbiz!!!! SBB/SBS people didn't ask him to go to her n interview her!!! πŸ˜• 

I m not saying he is doing this for publicity or anything but yeah long back he said he really gets along well wid Vishal.. Have we ever seen them together in long time!!  why?? reason is obvious!! My point here is only that they should maintain a proper balance wid friends, professional n personal (love) life!!!! that's it...

@red: 🀣i noticed that too...even that media person was like "ye Abhay Pia ko chhod ke Panchhi ke sath kya kar raha hai?" 🀣

@blue: i miss Vishal and Vivian interviews yaar...he said he was closest to Vishal on sets ...now he cant stop PDA to spend time with other co-stars πŸ€”

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sohanax : well said 😊
@Charu21: I like what u said with example πŸ˜‰..much needed . It was noticed by me too.
@Nishi: Vivan only remember his GF πŸ˜†
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

No one's cursing them for being a couple! That's such an unfair thing to say! No one asked Vivian to dump Vahbiz or vice-versa. We're all happy for them but they need to stop all this, that's all! We're cursing so many forced and unwanted interviews of their personal life. 
And don't worry, looking at the current scenario, seems like we won't get a ViSu interview anyway. I don't happen to be too gaga over ViSu either but after so much head-banging in the forum, I still fail to understand where we are wrong if we ask for their interview.
And come on, they ARE insecure! It's so evident. How is that bashing? There was no name-calling, no abusing, everyone vented out their frustration in a decent manner. Or is it bashing just by virtue of being displeasure and negative opinion?

i'l ask one simple question:
have you found sbs people taking interview recently at the shooting time when there are specifically abhay-piya shooting scenes? 
NO, right?...they are taking interviews during off shooting hrs in the sets or taking interviews when sid-piya or any other shootings were going on...
What i mean is when there are abhay-piya scenes shooting going on, at that time if sbs goes and takes interview, you people would get visu joint interview...
and becoz whenever sbs people are taking interviews in non shooting times of abhay-piya, you people are getting vivah interviews as mostly vivian likes to spend time with his gf offsceen...

so why bashing vivah couple...yes i say its bashing becoz the words or bad things abt vivah some people (not all) have used in this topic...some expressed that they are desperate to show their cuteness...vahbiz is insecure and vivian is compensating it by only chipkofying to her...they are despo couple, vivian is prude and many more things like that...

if you ppl dont like the couple fine its ur opinion, if you dont like vahbiz fine its ur opinion, if you think vivian-vahbiz are intentionally not giving interviews fine its ur opinion, but if some express those bad things (that i mentioned above) and think its not bashing then fine, im ok its not bashing, but i was upset πŸ˜”...

but what i said about sbs and the question, this is a simple logic...its just the sbs people who are going specially into the lives of vivah and interviewing them or taking interviews in sets (when abhay-piya are not shooting scenes together), so you ppl get vivah interviews...so why blame vivian or the couple for not giving visu interviews...
blame sbs guys and demand for visu interview...

thats all i wanted to say to everyone...i just quoted you and replied to you, but this is a reply to all...i didnt mean it only you...i cudnt read all the comments in this topic...i just read some...anyone is free to reply me...

okay i dont want to get in argument further...i just vented out my frustration in my previous comment becoz of the negativity in forum whenever there is an interview of vivah...i didnt mean to curse you guys...i just told that thing in anger...

i wish you all get visu interview in future...u are all my friends πŸ€— and i dont want to be in a bad relation with you guys...its just that there is a difference in opinion...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
so why blame vivian or the couple for not giving visu interviews...
^^@kisvaj...dear my  loong comment on previous page was exactly abt this, do readπŸ˜‰
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"kisvaj..Sorry dear but if you clearly concentrate last whatever interview of SBS or SBS or india forums wassup thing has come for last 2 months..everytime except ofcourse yesterdays which seemed like a day off( even that I doubt.)..was during a situation when ALL TEH CAST OF PKYEK WERE PRESENT..instance..that retro party time..that Sid's house horror party time..that VIV-SId practising for a fight time..that dance competition time..(raat akeli hai thing..) that day when they all visited some house to buy for Panchi thing..ufff..I CAN GO ON..but these are a very very few examples..BUT you have asked Q's na,.then I want to ask you too..
1.How come we had VISU & ONLY VISU interviews initially..they even hosted a SBS show..???To make us know that they are MAIN LEAD & TO GET HOOKED ON TO THEM WHICH IS A NORM for any show for that matter and was SUPER DUPER RIGHT & AWESOME>.!!
2.How come till then I dint even know Vahbiz existed in sets..??!!
3. How come we saw Vivu all fun & witty with Vishal & rest of the cast enjoying choti baatein..
4.AND WHY NOW SUDDENLY EVERYTHING HAS JUST DISAPPEARED..and 
5.Why is it that every ..I mena EVERY thing asked about any tom dick & harry to VIVIAN has to have a VAHBIZZ mentioned in it..
6.Have you seen SUKU mention anyoen else in her interview even by mistake  other than say her MOM..NO..
have you seen Priya..?? or Vishal..or Sid ..for that matter..???NO NO NO

and that is it for now..dear..I can go on..but chalo hum log kyun apna sar patke..jo bhi honahai ,ya horaha hai hone do..we are concerned with the show..but it does effect & pain because it really is affecting ME WATCHING THE SHOW..a DIE HARD..MANIAC ABHIYA & VISU fan...
ABD PLEASE NOTE..WE ARE NOT ASKING VIVBIZ not to give interview together..just asking then to show less PDS..adn also asking requesting Media & vivian..because we are his fans he is what he is becauseof our love...that we get at least ON EINTERVIEW..in a month or some offscreen accidental snap with SUKU if possible...

"kisvaj..you hav egiven your POV..no hard feelings dear..BUT I stand to my POV..please dont feel sad..!!Finally we are to be together woh log humein kuch bhi nahin samajh te ..πŸ˜ƒ
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema dear tum abhi bhi yahan sar patak rahe. Chodo na. It's not possible that each people will understand our povs. So leave it. We have better moments in our memory. Let cherish them.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@totalromantic: thanks for the reply...yes our opinions differ, but we are friends...πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Hema dear tum abhi bhi yahan sar patak rahe. Chodo na. It's not possible that each people will understand our povs. So leave it. We have better moments in our memory. Let cherish them.

Aww..SANCHU...πŸ€—πŸ€— My dearest darling...!!! Kya karun SAnchu dil mein itna bhar apada hai..frustration kahin toh nikalna padega .and I also know that isse kcuh fayda nhian hai phir bhi..!! Vivu & the show channel & Producers are not bothered to understand what to promote & how to give imp to what toh hum log yahan baitke sarpatak ke kuch nahin kar sakte..na..!!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..SANCHU...πŸ€—πŸ€— My dearest darling...!!! Kya karun SAnchu dil mein itna bhar apada hai..frustration kahin toh nikalna padega .and I also know that isse kcuh fayda nhian hai phir bhi..!! Vivu & the show channel & Producers are not bothered to understand what to promote & how to give imp to what toh hum log yahan baitke sarpatak ke kuch nahin kar sakte..na..!!

BTW tumari avi nahin dikh rahi hai. Change karo.