SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhaylove

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure

lol good one Rupa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
all Vivah lovers, pls go and comment on luvrati's topic πŸ˜†
and all disappointed and frustrated ppl, pls register ur complains here πŸ˜†

Originally posted by kriti_binal

I so agree with u i m fond of them n seeing all these harsh comments its really upsetting
Hey Binal,

I come back in here just for u because I have had my say yesterday and that was that.

now see don't get me wrong yeah I have stood up for them when they first came out in the open and people were bashing them.

but when they started their PDA at every second they get then eyes are gonna start popping and back of those like me who don't like real couples doing PDA is gonna start turning against them.

non is asking them not to love ( I know I don't) but they don't have to keep on coming on TV/News channel all over India to tell people abt their love.

I am not an Abhay and Pia fan but if ViVah want PKYEK to run/last more then a year then they both need to stop Promoting their relationship and start Promoting their show.

they yay I am very happy for them and I hope they last and their togetherness is not just for till PKYEK is on air and till they are working together but PDA by any couple is so not welcoming by me and I'll stand by it.

I mean Vahbiz ask fans to be real so why can't she too be a grown up and stop acting like 13 years old girl in love.

this may be the first time Vivan is in love but she has been around the block for a while so why is acting as if she just had her first ever love bite and in puppy love la la la land.

I'm gonna say it one more time that I am not an Abhay and Pia jodi fan neither do I want to see Vivan with Suku as real life couple it's not in my hands and I do not wish for it, I am just simply against PDA.

they were cute and fun to look at at first now they are just simply annoying.

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

u r not a fan and u r cursing us? ooo we r scared now 🀣🀣
AS IF koi farak padta hai πŸ˜†...hum to bas apni frustration nikal rahe hai

Thats the whole point we are being cursed by those who are seems to be indifferent to all these 😊 πŸ€£.
I am really sick of vivah...plz control u'rself...humein irritate karna band karo..keep it to u'r self..

Ok so everytime we have to explain the difference between bashing and criticismπŸ€“

ur complain should got to sbs ,sbb ,they together should be asked for the interview ,send then letters of emails .if ul stil not get ,no one can help it.on the other i read vivah couple called as a chipko couple.why?when the reporter will ask vivah interview ,what vivian will say wait i l call sukriti 
it is not sukriti duty also to promote show with vivian?
Originally posted by tanvismile

ur complain should got to sbs ,sbb ,they together should be asked for the interview ,send then letters of emails .if ul stil not get ,no one can help it.on the other i read vivah couple called as a chipko couple.why?when the reporter will ask vivah interview ,what vivian will say wait i l call sukriti 
it is not sukriti duty also to promote show with vivian?
Sukriti will be able to promote the show with Vivian only if she is allowed to do so!

edited

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kritz08

Ok so everytime we have to explain the difference between bashing and criticismπŸ€“

True there.

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure

^^ Doesn't this remind you of a certain forum where opposing PoVs had separate threads just because people couldn't respect difference of opinion in the same topic? It's saddening πŸ˜”
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago

There is post made by luvrati who ever dont want to get disturb ..please go and comment over there πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. Every comment given here is jsut plain displeasure but not personal remarks on anyone... for this also i see many time one need to give explanation between bashing and showing displeasure

^^ Doesn't this remind you of a ceratin forum where opposing PoVs had separate threads just because people couldn't respect different of opinion in the same topic? It's saddening πŸ˜”
[/QUOTE]
Hmm my first forum 😊...it will be sad to see if everyday i see two post for different opinion .