Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

They are trying very hard to get a show together poor them. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

ROFL just imagine if they a show together as couple, dream come true of their life ROFL
but who will watch it? ROFL

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Baby, there is no point in sending links to this SAIFEENA wannabe coupleπŸ˜†. Vivian is too much of a child and needs to go to nursery classes of showbiz to know that 'overdose' repulses fans. Sheesh! Is bacche ne Abhay se kucch nahiin seekha? 😲

see what u have done ViHah even ur epic lob has got Pocu talking something which she hardly does and that says so much of u two unwanted PDA

at least celebrate one year anniversary of ur togetherness first before rubbing it on others face.

plus u two ain't the first to lob and won't be the last.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago

yayyy

vivah roxxx

but i want a better quality EHQ vid

can any1 plzzz post the EHQ YT link

i want to dload that 1

cant get enuf of vivah

they r freaking adorable together

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Another Interview????
It seems media will not give up till they cover ViVah's 'vivah', honeymoon, babies, Happy budday of the babies etc etc...😡Did even Kate and William get so much publicity during their courtship?

Media is jerk.. I guess Vivaah are paying them for interview.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

πŸ€£ just imagine if they a show together as couple, dream come true of their life πŸ€£
but who will watch it? 🀣

Both of them will see only. They will shoot for themselves only🀣🀣
Originally posted by: intruderfast

what i dont understand is, why vivian is not showing any maturity,

he is the lead here, his reputation and goodwill will slowly go downhill by excessively promoting his personal life
he might lose some of his fans too.
he should be a professional here , let ur work do the talking dude and everyone will shower u with praises

he is already losing fans...ppl r making fun of him now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
seems like he doesnt care abt anything his career or fans, all he cares abt his little oops i mean big precious Vahbiz πŸ˜›
have u seen a single interview of his these days w/o the mentioning of his gf's name? omg he is obssessed with her 🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

see what u have done ViHah even ur epic lob has got talking and that says so much of u two unwanted PDA

at least celebrate one year anniversary of ur togetherness first before rubbing it on others face.

plus u two ain't the first to lob and won't be the last.

Every man-woman relationship should have a certain dignity , a certain privacy and mutual maturity. Otherwise that relationship never earns any respect from anyone. Couples indulging in PDA, trying to be cute , flamboyant and colourful often end up coming across as fickle and with no respect for their own privacy. Its as simple as that.😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh God what a Interview , ViVah was so much tryin' to show offf their Luv ..
They doesn't realize what FANS Want ,, this is totally a Crap .. alvays ViVah and ViVah
ViVz Said " PKYEK " is my Life .. Then their FANS Life is ViSu ..
why they don't give ViSu togetha .. 😭

P.S - One thin' i come to know about , that Blue tooth se bhi Pyaar hojata hay .. 😲
What a Luv story they've got .. Amazin' ..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

seems like he doesnt care abt anything his career or fans, all he cares abt his little oops i mean big precious Vahbiz πŸ˜›
have u seen a single interview of his these days w/o the mentioning of his gf's name? omg he is obssessed with her 🀣

then its a pity yaar, ppl will now judge him harshly and he himself has asked 4 it, however good he is in his work , fans will critisize him for putting his personal life above preofessional
i know he is completely obsessed with herπŸ˜†pata nahin what they waana achieve , they will not end up in the show together then why all this nautankiπŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail

@blue: He is acting like jhoru ka gulaam🀣. Only thinking of his more IMMATURE GF career.