Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .Angel

yeah maybe the channel should but what if Miss I'm in love and I must tell the whole world about it put her foot down and say it's her to go with him or no show what should the channel do?

my God I was very happy for them to be in love and very much happy for them but this PDA of theirs is a pain in my butt...someone need to tell them to cut it out

OMG temper temper..little one..calm your nerves.
now The channel also knows that they hv 2 arrange for 3 tickets..!! thats why they'll never send em..!!
Or may be after Metz track gets over Panchi will start falling for Abhay n then they might send them...!!
i truly hope what I wrote Goes all trash..!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Like we seriously need to tweet , FB, SMS or do anything to these love turkeys to SPARE us. I can't believe how they have gone on from being cute to absolutely repulsive. And where are they anyway? KINDERGARTEN?😍

@Purple : 🤣i am on floor .
I already given him link but i want to give him link where all discussion happened earlier ..i am not getting here

somone can help me on this ROFLROFLROFLROFL
my love for VIVAH will never die 😡ROFLROFLROFLROFL
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Thank you for the update😊 and especially for the precaution😆

Awww...ViVah...the golden couple, the oh-so-hot couple of tellywood😍😍😍
Ekta should have cast Panchi opposite Abhay...in that way these two love birds can spent all their time together😳😳

Oh my! Take a bow, Kritz. I love you for this! 🤣 🤣
But seriously, I've rarely seen you so annoyed. These two better stop and realise that what works for MoNaya and Karanika will NOT work for them. Harsh but true 🤔
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

@Purple : 🤣i am on floor .
I already given him link but i want to give him link where all discussion happened earlier ..i am not getting here

somone can help me on this 🤣
my love for VIVAH will never die 🤣

Baby, there is no point in sending links to this SAIFEENA wannabe couple😆. Vivian is too much of a child and needs to go to nursery classes of showbiz to know that 'overdose' repulses fans. Sheesh! Is bacche ne Abhay se kucch nahiin seekha? 😲
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And guys they were praising SB ssooo much that I HAVE NO HOPES OF ANY VISU interview..because they have buttered them so much ki..abb sirf unndono ko hi dikhayenge..just watch it & yow will know what I am saying..it is at the end..aprt..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Baby, there is no point in sending links to this SAIFEENA wannabe couple😆. Vivian is too much of a child and needs to go to nursery classes of showbiz to know that 'overdose' repulses fans. Sheesh! Is bacche ne Abhay se kucch nahiin seekha? 😲

I feel he seriously is a child but he acts as if his life is complete..nothing more is left liek you knwo the way he talsk abhi career shur bhi nahin hua hai theek se..he makes me feel he si so content no urg ein growing BIG like that hunger you know what SUKU has..sorry but sometimes I feel he has motherly fixation..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
They are trying very hard to get a show together poor them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

And guys they were praising SB ssooo much that I HAVE NO HOPES OF ANY VISU interview..because they have buttered them so much ki..abb sirf unndono ko hi dikhayenge..just watch it & yow will know what I am saying..it is at the end..aprt..

yaar yeh to naainsaafi hain , if visu comes then automatically the show gets promoted, cant the makers use their brains
and we r really waiting 4 their segment, cos in the show also , its been a week now, no abhiya scenes and for next 3 -4 episodes , i dont think any abhiya scene will come
so why not an inteview of them ,
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sanjna4

They are trying very hard to get a show together poor them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have too! 🤣 Yeh hypocritical fans bhi na! MoNaya aur Karanika ko accept kar liya but ViVah ko nahi karte so this much-in-love couple has to force their acceptance 🤢 🤣 🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

They have too! 🤣 Yeh hypocritical fans bhi na! MoNaya aur Karanika ko accept kar liya but ViVah ko nahi karte so this much-in-love couple has to force their acceptance 🤢🤣 🤣

🤣....I coughed on my tea, you fool!🤣