Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

They didn't understand it in Hindi, English. Maybe we should tweet Mr.Dsena and find out what language him and his girlfriend understand so that they can spare us the horrors of 'celeb desperation.'. 🀣

wATCHED IT MYSELF pOCZ..IT WAS LIKE FINAL NAIL IN MY COFFIN ..OF THE DEATH OF MY DESIRE..OF WATCHING ANY VISU INTERVIEW EVER AGAIN..!!😭Please dont take me wrong..I am happy for them..let them be together forever...BUT...BUT BUT..why is it that we are deprived of what we want..MAIN LEAD & rgeir offscreen rapport as iT IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO CONNCET TO TEH ONSCREEN story..sorry BUT IT IS TRUE..in filsm it is different but TV it is different..I dont knwo whether they will ever know..or are simply closed eyes & ears ..to what we have to say or want..!!??😭
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

They didn't understand it in Hindi, English. Maybe we should tweet Mr.Dsena and find out what language him and his girlfriend understand so that they can spare us the horrors of 'celeb desperation.'. 🀣

Seriously! 🀣
You know what the sad part is, Poco? They might not be all that desperate but with so many interviews of them, if not with each other then with no one else either, it SEEMS that way. And their PDA doesn't help πŸ€”
You saw the segment? My darling Nidiz spared me the horror 🀣 🀣

@Nidiz: Dubai or no Dubai, I'm not shocked. Rather, I would've been shocked IF we'd gotten ViSu, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm totally serious on that one
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Just saw it.. They both r cute together bt m still waiting for Viv Suku's interview..god knows when dat 'll take place.. Thanx for sharing dear..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the interview details, Nidz. πŸ€—...they try too hard to sound cute.

πŸ˜Š, Anytme..But,I guess u have already watched the show Poca as u knw in more detail..!!

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kamaal hain bluetooth connect karte hi pyaar ho gaya..aise toh mujhe kayi ladkiyoon se pyaar ho jata anyways ..pehle baar suni aise luv story...and d name 4 there luv story shud be bluetooth ne bana di jodi... 🀣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaina_abhay

yaa saw their choti choti bath hw they fell in love...through blackberry,paringup photos ...and stuff ...it waz fun watching 

but i waz longing to see abhiya interview if u guys notice its since vahbiz vivian reltion announced we havent seen their joint interview ...its alwez vivian alag and suku alag interview...haan only while cricket we saw thier joint interview 

I think Star Channel shuld again send there leads on match..may be than we can hv what we ask for..!!
But I think the Circket season is off..!!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Seems to be everyone is tired telling about this ...ahhh including me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks !! ..anyway not intrested in VIVAH πŸ˜†

Don't waste your energy dear there r better things in life..!! They r Deaf..n Dumb.!!
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Don't waste your energy dear there r better things in life..!! They r Deaf..n Dumb.!!

agree nidz...they dont care a damn to the fans demands...humne itne viviah ke sath interview dekhle its enough of it
Edited by zaina_abhay - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
☯️
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Seriously! 🀣
You know what the sad part is, Poco? They might not be all that desperate but with so many interviews of them, if not with each other then with no one else either, it SEEMS that way. And their PDA doesn't help πŸ€”
You saw the segment? My darling Nidiz spared me the horror 🀣 🀣
Ooh Neethi I had to share ,otherwise I may get Nightmares u knw..πŸ₯±β˜―️

@Nidiz: Dubai or no Dubai, I'm not shocked. Rather, I would've been shocked IF we'd gotten ViSu, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm totally serious on that one
Name it anything Sarcastic..or anything else..!! The reason was just given to calm your Heart/Brain cells ..!!
ViSu..Who r they..?? *Retrograde-Amnesia*

exactly...pls koi Vivian ko Tweet karke samjhao ki we r not interested, genuinely NOT interested in his crap bluetooth love story ROFLROFL