Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

well there is  no main antagonist in the story except gulaal the day she becomes protogonist there will be romance romance and romance...how many days we will be able to watch it...after 1-2 -3 paapi baache...we will skip the channel to see other  paaps going in other shows..so . till they dont show us a affective anatgonist it is under a scanner . may  be one month denial 15 days of romance and happyis endingis

p.s. i m practical kes-gul phan...
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
SlingShooter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

well there is  no main antagonist in the story except gulaal the day she becomes protogonist there will be romance romance and romance...how many days we will be able to watch it...after 1-2 -3 paapi baache...we will skip the channel to see other  paaps going in other shows..so . till they dont show us a affective anatgonist it is under a scanner . may  be one month denial 15 days of romance and happyis endingis

p.s. i m practical kes-gul phan...

Gulaal ki sacchi pankha, you think that Gulaal will be in same mode of romance as she was with Vasant? Abhi to mature aurat hai, 32 saal ki, 2 saal aur zid par rahey gi toh 34 saal ki ho jayegi. But she did show some touch of softness when she accepts Kesar's hand to getup from a twisted ankle, when Talli took them out in the gardens ðŸ˜Š
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok guys! gulaal ending topics are going crazy here. This is only for the people who is keep asking whether or not gulaal is ending... Gulaal is not ending, the article that has been around on this forum is old. We all know that and we havent hear any new news from then on. Its not yet confirm because that was just the article but not the real news video. Gulaal has alot to go, so please be positive all the time. I am kindly requesting not to make threads on gulaal ending. We all should make an effort (as much as we can) to support that serial and make it to be number one. Dont make any of those topics again, because its distracting. Thank you 😊
anil1234567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK Fine ver fine...Star Plus is showing attitude. Gulaal has a wonderful story and great actors. They could have however made the sets look much better. They will finish a serial when the story line is going strong---just bcoz the serial is not raking in money for them and there are serials which should have ended much earlier but they just go on bcoz its still raking in money.

Just do what u wanna do Star Plus---moreover all the new serials that have been coming up are a useless lot. Keep it up.
indiansrp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it's SGP... tracks are resolving for all the three ladies in this show...
may be they will end on a happy note.
Anyone thinks the same?
SlingShooter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

so gulaal to be axe

Why don't they axe Talli only?
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely NO DAMN COMMENT..who does SP think they are for axing all the good shows??? they first axed my fav show Tere Liye and now THIS?????? no way..they cant do this to gulaal! this show ROCKS..it cant go away...IT CANT