Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜” πŸ˜­ What is this ... I dont want the show to end... pls... Is someone hearing this ????
SlingShooter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

yaar why giving me heart breaks😭...waise bhi weekend is fultoo boring...n u coming up with news...I prefer to be an ostrich and presume that all this news of gulaal ending not true..let's enjoy whtever is left😊.

BTW Talli behaved like an ostrich too, she knew Gulaal is married to Kesar and Kesar told her clearly and she also overheard both of them talking about Talli. And she also had those letters with her. Then Talli admits ke kaash mein ne khat pehlay padh liye hotay.
I am not breaking the news. Although I saw the news too, but the way the show is going is more like, jaise tailor master ne dukaan band karni ho toh woh naye order nahin laita, bas puraney hi deliver karta hai. Hence they are dragging this issue so much that it has already become ugly. They can further drag it by inducing Revjis' and MotaBha family dushmani and so on.
I admire your positivity that you want to enjoy what is left. πŸ‘ I am still wondering that what is left?πŸ₯±
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

if kes-gul unites whats left in the show...gulaal again on water finding mission...whoes interested...dushy confessing who cares...duggu in jail bhai usne humara kya bigada kya hai sano ki...vasantbha coming back it means huge tsunami in the forum...two different phan group eating cv brains continuosly...naah...so...are we waiting for a c-night or honrymoon of kes-gul sp will never show this paap ki bhavna...to paapi phans...so all in all it should end after gulaal's  acceptance 😳

If Gullu accept him then it is a paap anyway...So what is the problem to watch the next phase by the all Paapi viewers. We must need to see how they interact with each other after acceptance...is that like normal Husband/Wife or something unique and different than the normal ones.
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A change of time slot is ok... but pls dont want the show to end...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reemg

nahhh...it aint ending guys its a change of time slot :D dont worrry !!!!!!!! 

phew! thanks reema!😳 i can peacefully sleep tonight!😳
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

@kiran: we'll see how strong ur love is for kesuda... its a good thing... you and srush can work together to keep him alive...πŸ˜† so that the rest of us can enjoy his white kurta!πŸ˜†

hahaha yes yes sure, dont worry v wont let u ppl down n u can enjoy the white kurta for a long time πŸ€£
SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinolya

Is this news true... 😲

The news is on this forum for quite sometime. But show has a lots of potential. They have one of the best cast any show can dream of. But how you go about it will make you popular. This news can be true if CVs have hit a dead end. 
Dead-ant dead-ant, dead-ant dead-ant dead-ant..πŸ˜ƒ
SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

if kes-gul unites whats left in the show...gulaal again on water finding mission...whoes interested...dushy confessing who cares...duggu in jail bhai usne humara kya bigada kya hai sano ki...vasantbha coming back it means huge tsunami in the forum...two different phan group eating cv brains continuosly...naah...so...are we waiting for a c-night or honrymoon of kes-gul sp will never show this paap ki bhavna...to paapi phans...so all in all it should end after gulaal's  acceptance 😳

You are right. But why make this separation so intense (normally like the final fight in the last scenes before the movie ends πŸ˜Š ) Ab dono zid kar rahey hain, Abhi bhi kaafi scope hai. Its not that they agree to come together aur phir 10-12 (paapi)bachon ki line laga dein. Their settling in together can be much more fun and a lighter/humorous track can be introduced. Abhi to Gulaal Kabhi na Kabhi na, kar rahi hai, phir kabhi haan kabhi na karey to sahi. Humko bhi koi umeed nazar aye. πŸ˜Š

SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sama0023

If Gullu accept him then it is a paap anyway...So what is the problem to watch the next phase by the all Paapi viewers. We must need to see how they interact with each other after acceptance...is that like normal Husband/Wife or something unique and different than the normal ones.

Well soon gullu is going to correct her pronunciation and tell you that she meant 'pop' and not 'paap' and deeyar-vatoo is in vogue and she adds Gulaal DV to her name (deeyar-vatooed). For Kesar gullu rocks and we have both genre of music for our ears. And now so called paapi viewers will become poppi viewers and rocky viewers. It should be fun watch Pop and Rock in fusion with Talli dancing. πŸ˜ƒ
deepali1983 thumbnail

Yeh may be they are going to change the time of gulaal at 8:30 pm because dor Trp are less than Gulaal.