Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlingShooter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If the news of Gulaal being replaced by another show soon is true then we are in for a big disappointment. Even otherwise, the current story line, as it has taken so many twist and turns, needs more than a quarter to unwind, but I have a feeling that it will be wound up very abruptly.
Currently the CVs are stretching the story where Kesar is desperate and Gulaal is holding it back. So what happens when she does not hold it back any further. How many more episodes can it be stretched to? There is no other track in the story which can keep the viewers interested. Why would someone be interested in getting Dushi punished if it is not going to affect the romance of the leads. CVs will unwind it at Fast-Forward speed. Gulaal may confess and accept Kesar in the last moments of the last episode.

This show is heading for sudden death. tsk! tsk!
sukriti19a thumbnail
NO... NO... If gulaal ending so will my connection iwith STAR PLUS for sure... they promote bakwas serial n end our fav GULAAL...😑
sukriti19a thumbnail
Plz... dont say that gulaal is ending... I cant live without seeing my kesuda
SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukriti19a

NO... NO... If gulaal ending so will my connection iwith STAR PLUS for sure... they promote bakwas serial n end our fav GULAAL...😑

If you keep on adding water to dilute the curry, then a stage comes when you are left with water only. CVs should add more masala and think of better tracks. You are right, 80-90% shows have the same "ghissa pitta" theme (degrading the bahu) and they are on air for ages. πŸ˜• & πŸ˜²
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 

there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...🀒

no shalu no no no no, dont say this 😭 , i vl cry !!! y ru having this feeling yar, plzzz koi roko is serial ko end hone say, yar what is this whenever we get some thing interesting to watch, it goes off-air, is it the CVs have some problem or is it that v r aliens, coming from other planets ??? πŸ˜‘
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no ...no no.....shalu pls..don't say it's ending abhi to show mein...the pair hasnt had any happy moments...me crying and restless...I thought gulaal ratings hv improved dramatically...and ppl are liking kes gul pair...how can it be ending😭
deepali1983 thumbnail

Yeh I am sure its not ending. Because abhi abhi to serial me Kesar or Gulaal mile bhi nahin hain. So, how can they end this beautiful serial. & hum gulaal ki axe hone ki baat kyun karte hain.

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys! i feel the same as you do... believe me. but its not only the axing of the show... its also that i am having strong feelings that something might happen to kesar..😭 that's what's causing me to be so paranoid...😭
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
y am i not suprised it started with talli love revealation next day vasant murder mystery third  day kesar acceptance for marriage 4th day wedding 5th day refusal to marriage  day  6th confession 7th  day gulaal leaving and 8th day confession in front of everyone...

now whats left

gulaal acceptance
dushyant confession

i m sure 30 days are enough for it...i seriously hate star plus sometimes i really want to know which dung is filled in the brains of the decision maker...they ended all creative serials and are moving with tere mere sapne humari devrani maryaada maayke se bandhi dor all having less trp and less popularity then gulaal...and now bringing the. crap shows...bring on star plus...after gulaal u r banned in my house 😑...i will better watch color who atleast promise to complete the story...
Edited by sanjh11 - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 

there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...🀒

he he heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  did u prepared ur breakfast and tea urself...coz  i feel the same same  ( confused irritated )  wen i m forced to prepare my breakfast and milk...i feel like killing someone🀣