Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

now what next by rashi???

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
as we all knows rashi will never ever  let gohem come close so i was thinking the way she is pouring  water at koki's  ideas one by one  in that gulab jamun  scene  too we will witness her another kalakari for sure so whats teh nneed of  all these efforts  by koki??😕😕there is a saying GOD help them who help them selves and ppl like gopi are  good for nothing type i also admire her but i hates her for not standing for herself at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Gopi needs to learn to stand on her own feet. Also she needs to develop a brain & take a closer look at Rashiben & see her for the ugly person that she is.

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Yes, Gopi needs to learn to stand on her own feet. Also she needs to develop a brain & take a closer look at Rashiben & see her for the ugly person that she is.

yah but its not that easy for her and she is  not sensible but y koki is not taking some action  in rashi's case😡😡😡
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
such dumbness and stupidity of gopi irritates me too. she must learn how to be bold and wise otherwise rashi will keep on misusing her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's Gopi she never learns not to trust, she trusts everyone, everyone is pure of heart like her...🤣 ðŸ¤£, everyone is thinking of flowers and kanaji.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nafisa if she will not learn than she is digging the whole for herself rashi will spoil her life she must learn who is her enemy and who is her friend
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

nafisa if she will not learn than she is digging the whole for herself rashi will spoil her life she must learn who is her enemy and who is her friend

yup its high time now