India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

where is 11th may 2011 written update?

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I've been following this forum for quite a while now, but sorry to say..the written update always late. I also follow other show forum like pavitra rishta and their written update is not as late as written update for yahan mein ghar ghar kheli. I know cutiepie_rani maybe busy with other more important things to do..but please don't let hundreds of people lncluding myself keep waiting for the update. Why don't letting someone do the written update job who can do it quicker. I did watch the show but can't understand what they're saying. So i depends on the written update. Please...

Edited by sipokobusak - 12 May 2011 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashethshunu6

sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
absolutely true! i just wish that they would post them as soon as everyone else does...thanks for opening this topic...very much needed as there are no updates even for sanskaar lakshmi...and now this!

ashethshunu6

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
dear friends...these written updaters r taking a lot of efforts 2 write these updates...they r taking their own time & r having  definitely, more patience & tolerance than us...they r voluntarily doing this great job..jst like us they 've their own jobs, studies & responsibilities ...so please, don't compare them with other forum updaters...i know u guys don't know the language hindi but still watches this show...that's a nice thing ...but try 2 understand y they can't do the updates, sometimes, on time...btw, good going & kudos 2 all the wonderful updaters of this forum...ClapThumbs UpStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiInfofan_dkmystery_

shunu6 Goldie
shunu6
shunu6

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

I've been following this forum for quite a while now, but sorry to say..the written update always late. I also follow other show forum like pavitra rishta and their written update is not as late as written update for yahan mein ghar ghar kheli. I know cutiepie_rani maybe busy with other more important things to do..but please don't let hundreds of people lncluding myself keep waiting for the update. Why don't letting someone do the written update job who can do it quicker. I did watch the show but can't understand what they're saying. So i depends on the written update. Please...

I WANT TO THIS SEVERAL TIMES.
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR WRITING SO CLEARLY ABOUT THE OTHER FORUMS LIKE BHAGONWALI, THEY WRITE THE UPDATES EVRY SINGLE DAY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
IF FOR SOME REASON UPDATER CANNOT WRITE, THE BACKUP RIGHTAWAY PICK UP THE RESPONSIBILITY.
PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asheth

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
*Sigh*
Um you know I'm pissed of too. I guess to some people doesn't matter if you're on your death bed, but you must update. Wacko

And comparisons to other updaters from other forums? Seriously? *Sigh* Maybe we should stop updating completely. Maybe some more responsible people should take up the job. Someone who can post it within seconds of the episode airing.

First off I live in the USA time zone. YMGGK doesn't even air till 8 pm here. So I highly highly rely on Nipun's videos that he posts. Without his hard work the updates wouldn't be up till wayyy later. If I can get them up sooner, its because of him. So thank you Nipun.

Seriously I don't understand some people. We work so hard and yet we have to hear ridiculous complaints.

I don't know what to say anymore. I give up on some people. :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissHoneySucklePriyaxBassiJasTorontoInfofan

sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i'm feel very disappointed that some of us would resort to bashing the updaters...
these people do a great job...and i thank them very much for their hard work and dedication...

cant we show a little compassion here...
 sipokobusak ...if you cannot wait for the update then try understanding hindi and watch the video...it's posted quite early from what i see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kiss

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
She is doing a really good job updating us.
We do have to keep in mind she has a personal life and she can't just forget about it just to please us
she does please us and i don't mind waiting
And why are comparing her with other updaters?
maybe those updaters have time during that time (early)
and she has time in the evening or so
She has other responsibilities too you know
This job to update is a tough job to do and we shouldn't think it is easy
I know how my personal life-busy
everyone's lives are busy and they have certain times when they are not
Just be patient i know she won't disappoint and update

Ps thank you to all updaters
thank you i appreciate it 

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 May 2011 at 5:18pm
HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
wow!!!! somebody actually opened a topic like this!!! seriously ppl get a life! dont bash the updaters because they're a little late posting the updates that they VOLUNTARILY write for YOUR enjoyment!...perhaps you should stick to tv shows in a language you can understand! 

PriyaxBassiInfofan

Go to top