i find this stupid...

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i find this stupid that dushyant can walk into swarn bharan and make a trap for abha to walk into and  no person in swarn bharan has the nerve to ask what is that guy with the covered face doing on top of the stairs.. are these people half dead or something give me a break.😆... by the cv's thats the lamest trap you can set up for abha like seriously??? please somebody kill shali and dushyant i can stand these two criminals... comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now the cv's were lack of idea
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some of the stuff thats happening is quite hard to comprehend and a complete joke🤪
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yes that's so true with a covered face when he's a man and never Vimal catches his sweet shelly eyes dancing from here and there signaling every steps.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: afghan33

i find this stupid that dushyant can walk into swarn bharan and make a trap for abha to walk into and  no person in swarn bharan has the nerve to ask what is that guy with the covered face doing on top of the stairs.. are these people half dead or something give me a break.😆... by the cv's thats the lamest trap you can set up for abha like seriously??? please somebody kill shali and dushyant i can stand these two criminals... comments plz...

if they get rid of Dushyant ans Shelley, CV"s will bring some other villian on the show!! Desi shows can't seem to have a story without a villain 😔
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it would be more realistic if Shelly hired someone to do it instead of Dushyant..well I guess Shelly need a partner in crime ðŸ˜†