Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ _dkmystery_~ where have u been on the "Bhagonwali" forum?  U stopped postin' up stuff on it.  By the way, I really liked your written updates of the "Bhagonwali" episodes.  I really liked how u would explain an episode in so much detail & your usage of the emoticons.  In fact, I don't know whose written updates I like more- yours or Wafah's?    Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: edabella

@ _dkmystery_~ where have u been on the "Bhagonwali" forum?  U stopped postin' up stuff on it.  By the way, I really liked your written updates of the "Bhagonwali" episodes.  I really liked how u would explain an episode in so much detail & your usage of the emoticons.  In fact, I don't know whose written updates I like more- yours or Wafah's?   

Hey 🤗
sorry for the late reply!

I stopped watching the show.. so disappeared... I didn't know if anyone really missed me there.. I'm glad atleast u do 😊 😆

thanks a tone yara!! me too love this style of updating where it reflects the thoughts of the updater too, as we are not just reading a script... but anyways, better to have an update than none at all! 😊
I do read the updates there sometimes and miss reading the mamis convo but can't go watching the whole show for them 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks girlies..

I hope the mods make this post into a stickie otherwise it would get lost in the flood of other posts and won't serve its purpose!
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also started to hit the chaska meter!!!:P

YMGGK is now 16th!! last week 17th..

Keep hitting the meter.. WE CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE!!