Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: priya2904

ichcha z exploiting tappu dis time... after dis matter if she will not be a cid n go to d mission of finding d paapa of d bachcha n not tell veer...she can be lil generous n den v can say dat when tappu did something she also did something to her...
just before a week dey were fighting like hell ichcha was giving tappu dhamki dat she will throw her out of house n made evil faces.. now she z knows plotting can be dne best by tappu so now she z using her dis time...πŸ˜‰

yeah like bigshot she started saying jhansi ki rani type dhamkis lol ab kya hua giggly dumbo ko, saab bhool ke taps k peeche ghoom rahi hai.. usko pata hai uska dimak main kuch nahi hai to comeout of any situation.. who kbows kal kya karegi phir se drama shuru with bashan...

icha kuch bhi karle even show it as she got it all in end still taps will take away all limelite lol yeh tho pakka...  i dont support taps in manythings but can understand her completely.. tis ut is story of 2 girls n both r main protagonists but in diff angles n.both r weak in some..

.. jogi jaisa baap kisiko naa mile not even to dushman!
Edited by OMG01 - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tappu is really the most innocent creature in the world...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

didnt u hear her dialogue, HAM ITNE BHI BURE NAHIN HAI, she wanted to say tht HAM TO ISASE BHI BURE HAIN (i m worse thn it)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she wanted to accept her fualt but we cd not understand and again misunderstood herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Are you trying to say that suitable matrimony can be compensated for the life of your own father?? Atleast Prithi knows, what it is to have your father's life staked all the time!!

🀣  My dear Sonali please try to stop putting words in my mouth😊 Ichha has gained alot from coming to live in Jogi's house and it has only harmed Tapasya emotionally and that is fact.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

didnt u hear her dialogue, HAM ITNE BHI BURE NAHIN HAI, she wanted to say tht HAM TO ISASE BHI BURE HAIN (i m worst thn it)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she wanted to accept her fualt but we cd not understand and again misunderstood herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes poor tappu baby 😭people always misunderstand her ... i think CVs should write the deep meanings of her dialogues along with so that people won't get confused and bash this innocent ladyπŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
atleast ichcha understands tapasyaπŸ˜‰
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

yaar tappu bholi hai...khali fukat log usko characterless bulate hain...abhi woh kitni achchi hai...rathod ko bachcha chahiye tha...toh samaaj seva karne chali gayi bechariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
injustice with tapasya?????πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜• are u talking abt the 10:00pm show on colors?
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: varun.tap

If you visit forum regularly then you know why i said like that!!!!

Thank God I dont visit the forum regularly and really dont want to understand anything specially i dont want to understand ur tappu prem.