Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejuraj

iccha cant do any thing by her self. she can only talk like mahan but she cant handle any situation. she cant do any thing other than crying. recently she warned tapu to go away from her house and now how can she be friend with tapu. now tapu is helping her to save veer from satya and sachi. after this mission what will iccha do with tapu. will she share veer with tapu. obviously no. surely she will send her out. and again injustice to tapu. since child hood tapu is facing this injustice. from child hood tapasya did soo much for iccha. what all iccha is today that is bz of tapu. if tappu dint bring her into her house she would be in that basthi selling flowers. only once iccha did some thing for tapu by marrying her to veer but she took it back. iccha keeps on saying i did soo much really cant understand what she did she cant do any thing other than crying. and damini is soo irritating that if any good happens to tapu her face will change. jogi feels he has 2 daughters but damini bothers only about her daughter.

Hello Tejuji..

since you are degrading  Damini and Ichcha here, i cant stay dump... 

Damini considered and took care of Tapu more than her daughter.. Damini took vow from Ichcha to keep Taps always happy.. Ichcha ka satyanash started from there.. she sacrificed almost everything in her life for the happiness of Taps.. 

Damini is never irritated of Tapu's happiness.. but she's concerned about  life of Ichcha who is her only daughter .. Tapu had always tried to harm Ichcha by leaving her all alone in Jungle in  childhood, tried to kill her using Sid, snatched away her love of life Veer..  .. how can a mother bear all this?? which mother would forgive all this??  Still Damini forgived evil Tapasya...  Damini turned to a widow because of Jogi's carelessness.. she forgived that also.. what else should she do??

just consider Divya on the other hand.. would she ever leave Ichcha if she was doing all these to Taps??

Tejuji, please try to think on both sides before accusing the characters.. Tapu's hasn't lost anything because of Ichcha.. its her own doings that Taps is in this stage.. still she hasn't learned anything from the past.. still she's in the same circle..  wheras Ichcha she still blindfoldedly trust this lady who has been taking advantage of ther goodness always...

I can never ever support Tapasya for her evil doings.. ðŸ˜¡
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nahin i want icha and tapu love story , who cares for impotent guy , alteast this gals share great mind blowing chemistry rem taps give dasu chemistry with ppl whom she loves in real life tooo 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

and lets face it ichha met veer only cos she lived in that house otherwise she would still be in a basti. Ichha has gained alot by living in the Thakur household.

Are you trying to say that suitable matrimony can be compensated for the life of your own father?? Atleast Prithi knows, what it is to have your father's life staked all the time!!
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iccha and damini and her husband would had been living their simple happy life if Jogi had NOT killed Iccha's father. It is only guilt that made Jogi take care of them. Iccha's father would have taken care of his daughter well and helped her succeed. Even middle class people can make it big in life. It is not that only rich people can be happy and successful. I do not think tap bringing Iccha to their house has helped Iccha in anyway. In fact it has wreaked her life. Both Iccha and Damini were glorified servants in that house. Physical comforts can no day make for the emotional torture. Due to Tap she had to marry a drug addict, experience torture in her newly married life, was widowed at a very young age. Even though she is married to Veer now I do not think she is happy. she is still suffering due to Nani, Tapi and Veer's mom.
I think Iccha would have been happy and successful if she had remained in the basti.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

<font size="2">i visit forum regularly...and i found it quite sick!!!
</font>

Tub to tum safe hooo...!!!!!
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jogi divya do ke dono bus ichcha ke charactor ko relief dene ke liye hai...
Wo baap-maa jaroor tapasya ke hai par unka matlab tapasya se kuch nahi hai.
Humne bahut baar dekha hai ki jogi ke kisi bhi faisle se tapasya par koi asar nahi padta...aur ulta he hota hai kyueki wo indirectly pora ka pora ichcha ki bhalaye aur sirf ussi ki khushi ke liye hota hai...
Kehna ka matlab hai jogi aur divya aur ammo teeno sirf ichcha ko he sahara dene ke liye uttaran me hai.
Issiliye mughe koi farak nahi padta jogi aur uske maa usse pyaar kare ya na kare kyueki ye story me tapasya se connect hai he nahi tapasya ko apna justice khud he har baar karna padta hai aur bechari har baar barbaad ho jati, uska saath koi nahi deta...usse koi nahi pyaar karta.. na uski maa sali na uska baap sala na uska pati kamina aur nahi uski nani harmin.
Issiliye tapasya uttaran ki keval ek matr patent pehchan hai.
Aur wahi ek uttaran ki brand value hai.
Baki sub charactor worthless hai...
Issliye jo bhi bolo tapasya is one and only and she is best!!!!
tejuraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjup83

Hello Tejuji..

since you are degrading  Damini and Ichcha here, i cant stay dump... 

Damini considered and took care of Tapu more than her daughter.. Damini took vow from Ichcha to keep Taps always happy.. Ichcha ka satyanash started from there.. she sacrificed almost everything in her life for the happiness of Taps.. 

Damini is never irritated of Tapu's happiness.. but she's concerned about  life of Ichcha who is her only daughter .. Tapu had always tried to harm Ichcha by leaving her all alone in Jungle in  childhood, tried to kill her using Sid, snatched away her love of life Veer..  .. how can a mother bear all this?? which mother would forgive all this??  Still Damini forgived evil Tapasya...  Damini turned to a widow because of Jogi's carelessness.. she forgived that also.. what else should she do??

just consider Divya on the other hand.. would she ever leave Ichcha if she was doing all these to Taps??

Tejuji, please try to think on both sides before accusing the characters.. Tapu's hasn't lost anything because of Ichcha.. its her own doings that Taps is in this stage.. still she hasn't learned anything from the past.. still she's in the same circle..  wheras Ichcha she still blindfoldedly trust this lady who has been taking advantage of ther goodness always...

I can never ever support Tapasya for her evil doings.. ðŸ˜¡

what did she do for tapasya nothing she was just a servant her work was to look after her. and she took wow from iccha bz she know that if they stay there her daughter will have a better life.
she stayed thare for her need. who asked her to do satisfies if she was that unhappy to stay in tappus house she can resign hae job and work some where else why she has to stay ther while she is ill treated  
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everytime i come in this forum..i see the same posts each time...my mistake off i go...😆
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tis damini charector is too annoying to me, years ago she needed takurs house shelter n support so she stayed on saying of jogi div tapu but now why?! she can earn her bread n also her daughtor is marriedoff so why hangin their causing drifti.. its obvious divya is not happy. she should teach her icha not to b a dumbo no brains also stop putting a innocent puppy face (begging for sympathy type)n give bashan.. to  jogi n divy aicha is like daughtor who came as friend but to damini taps is only owners daughtor n jelose n insecure if she is ever happy.. damini compares icha n tapu more than any1... i see lot of supporters (blind) do they all put their maids on top of their heads like they expect takur fam...??
Edited by OMG01 - 12 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ichcha z exploiting tappu dis time... after dis matter if she will not be a cid n go to d mission of finding d paapa of d bachcha n not tell veer...she can be lil generous n den v can say dat when tappu did something she also did something to her...
just before a week dey were fighting like hell ichcha was giving tappu dhamki dat she will throw her out of house n made evil faces.. now she z knows plotting can be done best by tappu so now she z using her dis time...😉