Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Uss jaise 4paise ki aurat ke bare me to hum kuch bol he nahi sakte.
damini is sooo much irritating charactor everytime.

U r using bad language. Btw this 4 paisa suits tappu not ichha. Atleast ichha knows everything about herself but tapasya is even confused about father of her child.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shonu.703

ASTHA- he is refrring that word to damini- not ichcha , varun tap is sometimes soo cute, dhamkrake kuch bhee bol dega

ok. I cannot understand his indirect language as i dont visit forum regulary. but 4 paisa for damini? why? Insulting her in such a rediculous way but for what reason?
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok. I cannot understand his indirect language as i dont visit forum regulary. but 4 paisa for damini? why? Insulting her in such a rediculous way but for what reason?

If you visit forum regularly then you know why i said like that!!!!
varun.tap thumbnail

<div>
oh god ure saying to dmaini - charpaise wali- gosh just makes me laugh sooo much ure cute words☒️🀣

Sahi me...thanks!!! aage bhi jari rahega!!!![DIV][/DIV]
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Whatever Icha is today because of taps? Lol in that case...
Icha as well did alot for Tapu... But Tapu never took care of things given by icha... Is veer a doll? and Icha... this gal fell in love with veer, that also with permission of veer... until then... veer taps ko dekhne aaye the... she made tapu get married, and tapu in return married icha with vansh... and on top spoil her marriage as well... Still Injustice to taps?🀑
What abt. Icha? As I said, she accepted to fall in love with veer with taps permission, and what she did? She under taps sucide pressure donated veer to taps. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
varun.tap thumbnail

varun tussi too great hooo... i like ure comments

Wo to mai hu no doubt!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more !Ohhh... Ichcha tum kab sudhregi  
Even I don't understand the inexplicable behaviour of Taps ... All of a sudden she's started to speak how she misses her childhood friendship πŸ˜² and all... Which friendship ?? The one which lasted for a few days or so and then all that existed was telling pretense in the name of friendship  ...If anyone understands Please enlighten me πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

If you visit forum regularly then you know why i said like that!!!!

i visit forum regularly...and i found it quite sick!!!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

One more !Ohhh... Ichcha tum kab sudhregi  

Even I don't understand the inexplicable behaviour of Taps ... All of a sudden she's started to speak how she misses her childhood friendship πŸ˜² and all... Which friendship ?? The one which lasted for a few days or so and then all that existed was telling pretense in the name of friendship  ...If anyone understands Please enlighten me πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

friendship...tapasya screwed her friendship with ichcha on the same day where she left a young poor girl in the jungle...
nutmeg7 thumbnail

arey yaar just enjoy the illahbadis expression - sick wick sab chodo...

plz dont reply for me...
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next
Tapasya Thumbnail

Tapasya