Pickle in Pratigya out (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by telstra

You are right...Thakur pickles are very dangerous...moreover..it's same month as well..last year this drama happened in may with P leaving at the end of month...this year also the drama has started in may and we already have a maha episode at the end of the month...u never know P might be thrown out then...Confused
i hope she leaves tn soon as we can see there reunion in mahaepi

I hope so but this is so going to butcher krishna's character if he throws her out...ConfusedConfused
i know dear i was not expecting this prats leaving tn scenario yaara i was expecting a drift but its too much for me i hope k will not do any such thing yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

You are right...Thakur pickles are very dangerous...moreover..it's same month as well..last year this drama happened in may with P leaving at the end of month...this year also the drama has started in may and we already have a maha episode at the end of the month...u never know P might be thrown out then...Confused
i hope she leaves tn soon as we can see there reunion in mahaepi

I hope so but this is so going to butcher krishna's character if he throws her out...ConfusedConfused
i know dear i was not expecting this prats leaving tn scenario yaara i was expecting a drift but its too much for me i hope k will not do any such thing yaar

I know even I was surprised with it...let's see what krishna does...One thing is for certain...I don't even want anyone talking about soutan in this show...it doesn't matter whether krishna accepts it or not...I don't want this track at all..this totally ruins the beauty of the show..the uniqueness will all be gone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtibabithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Does that mean ..that come Sept ..there will be thaw and re-union..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtibabithajpooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Does that mean ..that come Sept ..there will be thaw and re-union..

Sept is very far...if cvs want to shut down the soap...then they can prolong their separation till September...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashti

Go to top