Pratigya

Pickle in Pratigya out

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Last time Pratigya left TN due havoc caused by pickle and this time also pickle is responsible for throwing Pratigya out.So here is new idea for all Saas who wants to throw their Bahus out can use Pickle Shastra.CV they have lost their mind or what man who supported his wife in all odds throwing her for pickle ekdum unprediactable twist.Plz don't make Krishna toy of her mothers hand he can think on his own,pehle hi show ki trp doob rahi hain and now this ridiculous track.Jago before its too late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 👏  👏  👏 👏
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You are right...Thakur pickles are very dangerous...moreover..it's same month as well..last year this drama happened in may with P leaving at the end of month...this year also the drama has started in may and we already have a maha episode at the end of the month...u never know P might be thrown out then...😕
ArjaAddict thumbnail
so true yaar...hope da CVs r listening to us...

@pooja...eyk dum badiya observation...but i hope dat dis doesnt repeat dis year...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

You are right...Thakur pickles are very dangerous...moreover..it's same month as well..last year this drama happened in may with P leaving at the end of month...this year also the drama has started in may and we already have a maha episode at the end of the month...u never know P might be thrown out then...😕

i hope she leaves tn soon as we can see there reunion in mahaepi
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

i hope she leaves tn soon as we can see there reunion in mahaepi

I hope so but this is so going to butcher krishna's character if he throws her out...😕😕
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope so but this is so going to butcher krishna's character if he throws her out...😕😕

i know dear i was not expecting this prats leaving tn scenario yaara i was expecting a drift but its too much for me i hope k will not do any such thing yaar
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

i know dear i was not expecting this prats leaving tn scenario yaara i was expecting a drift but its too much for me i hope k will not do any such thing yaar

I know even I was surprised with it...let's see what krishna does...One thing is for certain...I don't even want anyone talking about soutan in this show...it doesn't matter whether krishna accepts it or not...I don't want this track at all..this totally ruins the beauty of the show..the uniqueness will all be gone...
tanthya thumbnail

Does that mean ..that come Sept ..there will be thaw and re-union..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Does that mean ..that come Sept ..there will be thaw and re-union..

Sept is very far...if cvs want to shut down the soap...then they can prolong their separation till September...