Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Hilarious Dream :)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

Technically last night i officially felt something again, after the MC thing ! So, i was not even having dream of Maan ! But, last night i witnessed the most hilarious dream i have seen about Maan ! πŸ˜†

Here it is,

Lucky and Maan was going somewhere and somehow lucky found out that Ballu is Maan only ! Initially he was angry but then, Maan explained him and then again, lucky's 'Kushti - bhoot' take over his 'Not-at-all' sanity ! πŸ˜² Some local goons came to beat him up once again, and as usual lucky could not fight ! And, once again, our Maan - our hero saved him.

After all this, there are few beautiful lines between them,

Lucky : Maan, you are so nice. You always saved me, you saved my and my family's reputation. Thank you so much ! πŸ˜³

Maan : It's okay lucky. You are from geet's family and i can do anything to bring smile to her face and make her happy. πŸ˜Š

Lucky : No you don't understand Maan. You are the one who understands me, i mean you gave me new tricks for my biceps and helped me a lot. Not even, preeto can understand me well, like you do. You are special. β˜ΊοΈ

Maan : ( Thinks ) Lucky has lost it or what ? Bhag Le yaha se Maan beta... πŸ˜†

Lucky : Don't think much, i have always liked you, as balwant singh too ! Your well toned body and perfect biceps, you are just perfect ! 😍 Let's go somewhere else  ! You and Me...! Not even single person between us ! πŸ˜

Maan : Lucky...stay away from me...😑

Maan ran away, and lucky following him...🀣🀣

Lucky : You know Maan, I love geet didi, but i love you more...😲 I don't blame Geet didi, anyone can adore you...πŸ˜†

Maan ( While running ) : GEET... i'm not even staying here for one more second, we are going delhi back...screw the KC, screw everything, save me from my 'Saala' ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And, i did not know what happened then ? *Discontinued* πŸ˜†

MaddyπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣 bechara maan...wow what a dream!!! Deko Geet tumharai zalim singh khurana ki zindagi muskil mein...uska sahara bano...which means..before somebody else touches him...ab to dooriya mita do...🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Maaneetfanfic,

Exactly ! Maan is in danger ! Someone please make sense into geet ! Kya har baar door bhagati rehti he ? πŸ˜†

🀣
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy, go to sleep. Dream again and tell me what happened in the end. I am very curious to know. πŸ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even im curious to find out the ending.. Maddy your dream is so 'beautiful'.. 🀣 first adi, then manisha, now lucky.. Wow maan you share great chemistry with guys too.. 🀣 i cant imagine maan's expressions.. 🀣 so let us know what happened in the end.. Waiting to know.. πŸ˜†
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally hilarious!! You sure this was a dream and not a nightmare??? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maddy tu confirm pagal ho gayee hai ...    ur most welcome as a senior VIP member of MMH (Maneet Mental Hospital)  πŸ˜†
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

woah...😲🀣

another contestent! after adi, brij, manisha n sooo on n sooo forthπŸ˜†...
no wonder are munda is still protecting his very own vergenity from geet🀣
NoorFatima thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
mandz go back to sleep now and tell wat happened then
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
i'll be waiting..      πŸ˜‰
keep tuned to mandz dream watch to see if maan remains a virgin.. 
🀣🀣
NoorFatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

maddy tu confirm pagal ho gayee hai ...    ur most welcome as a senior VIP member of MMH (Maneet Mental Hospital)  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†