Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Hilarious Dream :)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Hey ya,

Technically last night i officially felt something again, after the MC thing ! So, i was not even having dream of Maan ! But, last night i witnessed the most hilarious dream i have seen about MaanLOL

Here it is,

Lucky and Maan was going somewhere and somehow lucky found out that Ballu is Maan only ! Initially he was angry but then, Maan explained him and then again, lucky's 'Kushti - bhoot' take over his 'Not-at-all' sanity ! Shocked Some local goons came to beat him up once again, and as usual lucky could not fight ! And, once again, our Maan - our hero saved him.

After all this, there are few beautiful lines between them,

Lucky : Maan, you are so nice. You always saved me, you saved my and my family's reputation. Thank you so much ! Embarrassed

Maan : It's okay lucky. You are from geet's family and i can do anything to bring smile to her face and make her happy. Smile

Lucky : No you don't understand Maan. You are the one who understands me, i mean you gave me new tricks for my biceps and helped me a lot. Not even, preeto can understand me well, like you do. You are special. Blushing

Maan : ( Thinks ) Lucky has lost it or what ? Bhag Le yaha se Maan beta... LOL

Lucky : Don't think much, i have always liked you, as balwant singh too ! Your well toned body and perfect biceps, you are just perfect ! Day Dreaming Let's go somewhere else  ! You and Me...! Not even single person between us ! Day Dreaming

Maan : Lucky...stay away from me...Angry

Maan ran away, and lucky following him...ROFLROFL

Lucky : You know Maan, I love geet didi, but i love you more...Shocked I don't blame Geet didi, anyone can adore you...LOL

Maan ( While running ) : GEET... i'm not even staying here for one more second, we are going delhi back...screw the KC, screw everything, save me from my 'Saala' ! ROFLROFLROFL

And, i did not know what happened then ? *Discontinued* LOL

MaddyWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet1995shanzymaaneetfanaticmysticangeldrdee142sanu3108mechantefilleShweta13t_areebsun-naaaaaaaaachsweety22kirti_fiji

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL bechara maan...wow what a dream!!! Deko Geet tumharai zalim singh khurana ki zindagi muskil mein...uska sahara bano...which means..before somebody else touches him...ab to dooriya mita do...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@ Maaneetfanfic,

Exactly ! Maan is in danger ! Someone please make sense into geet ! Kya har baar door bhagati rehti he ? LOL

ROFL

maaneetfanatic

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Maddy, go to sleep. Dream again and tell me what happened in the end. I am very curious to know. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzysanu3108iMadz

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Even im curious to find out the ending.. Maddy your dream is so 'beautiful'.. ROFL first adi, then manisha, now lucky.. Wow maan you share great chemistry with guys too.. ROFL i cant imagine maan's expressions.. ROFL so let us know what happened in the end.. Waiting to know.. LOL

iMadz

Seetal Senior Member
Seetal
Seetal

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Totally hilarious!! You sure this was a dream and not a nightmare??? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

iMadz

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
maddy tu confirm pagal ho gayee hai ...    ur most welcome as a senior VIP member of MMH (Maneet Mental Hospital)  LOL

iMadz

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

woah...ShockedROFL

another contestent! after adi, brij, manisha n sooo on n sooo forthLOL...
no wonder are munda is still protecting his very own vergenity from geetOuchROFL

iMadz

Go to top