Kismat

Two Men: Gains, Irreparable Loss Knocking

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
One got the  foundation and another started from the scratch (indirectly helped by that foundation), and both have written their own destinies and are highly successfully individuals. Aditya, the visionary, is sowing the idea that will become the norm, while Kabir, the dream chaser, is expanding his dreams to leave behind a legacy.

But, these two men stand at the same cross-road and all the paths lead to the graveyard of their most dear ones. They are staring at the waning figures of two men -- the two men who were the most selfless confidantes and more of the two men.

Irreparable loss is knocking at their doors.

Kabir

Jayant, my friend,
Please do not cross over and disappear,
You have to be by my side till my end,
I won't let you go, do you hear.

Aditya

My Dear Uncle Vish,
Listen to me, please do not close the gate,
I never got a chance to ask you, your wish,
Give me a day more, please wait.

Sorry for crappy lines but words are not flowing. Jayant- Kabir and Aditya-Uncle Vish's scenes were so simple but high on emotional quotient, and I had to come here and make a post. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WELCOME BACK... luv ur posts dear
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Annn i missed youuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Welcome back and those lines were fabulous!! Agree with ya, Jayant/Kabir and Uncle Vish/Adi scenes really stood out for me in yst's episode. Esp Jayant and Kabir. That scene was just so sad :-(
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An, beautiful lines! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Never thought that Uncle Vish would forget the office address! That was shocking as well as sad. Yet another loss in both the men's lives.. and this time both Jayant and Vish have been like support system right from the beginning in the ladder of success to Kabir and ARM respt. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Apple: Thank You πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Vini: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Me Miss Yapping with you πŸ˜” ... I almost had tears in my eyes watching Jayant and Kabir's interaction and then Vish uncle and Aditya. I love the character of Jayant and the actor portraying the role is just so COO.

Violet Rays Melody: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes, they were their pillar of support and played a crucial role in the success story of the two men. I was sad watching both the interactions.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
My god, when I saw the state Uncle Vish was in yesterday, I myself almost started to cry.

This was the man who raised and reared Adi once Madhav died.
And this was the condition he was in? It was so sad to see that.

Atleast they did show Adi in yesterday's episode. Else, the last one week has been entirely Kabir oriented.

Yuks
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Goodness GRACIOUS An! Where the heck had you been?!  Took you so freaking long to find the place back again?😲

Anyhow, missed your lyrical posts. and yeah you summed yesterday's episode's highlighting events very nicely. Jayant-Kabir and ARM-Uncle Vish moments have always been good to watch...well written and very well executed by the players.
That scene with Uncle Vish, his wife and Aditya Raj was probably the most poignant scene on Indian television in a long time. What amazing actors!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww! So sweet! πŸ€—

It really seems like these 2 would be feeling exactly this right now... 😭
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Daaku...πŸ€—...welcome back!

Maya...completely agree. The Uncle Vish - Aditya scene was beautiful in its simplicity.

I enjoyed the last two episodes. Loved the Natasha - Kabir, Kabir - Jayant and Uncle Vish - Aditya scenes.