help me be a part of your forum

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys! I am a new member! I have been reading all your wonderful posts for so long and now I just wanted to be a part of it. 

Firstly I want to thank you guys for putting up such a good fight for stopping chand going off air. Let me tell you that I only started watching it after the entry of the heart throb Kinshuk Mahajan and I'm right now pretty upset that they killed Divya off but I really wish she comes in a double role or something. 

I am a huge fan of all of you guys. Abidah I want to congratulate you on Dastaan E Ishq! It was a huge success and I used to wait for your posts very eagerly. Please come back soon and continue on Firaq and I cant wait to read it. 

Anju, wow I  am veryy happy that you have been recieving emails from Rajan Shahi and I hope you could tell him how eager we are for a nivren baby and maybe an entry of divya's look alike. I love your posts and analysis and I reallly appreciate them.

Hey! Sana I have also read your scenes and I hope you keep continuing to right because you seriously do have a lot of innovative ideas. 

I also just finished reading the Romantic scene part 10 oh I must say they were brilliant and I cna't wait to read more. 

Since I have just joined I want to know about how things work here and well I would love all of you guys to be my buddy. You can call me Fathima. Please forgive me if I missed some key names. My first post was a poll on the Nivren babies name. So if you don't like the names then please suggest your own. Thanks
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi...Fathima...Im Aamna...

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi fathima i am kulsum welcum dear
Kinma thumbnail
Fathima...feel free...2 ask meh anything u wnt 2...I be alwaya der 2 help u... Edited by Kinma - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Hi guys! I am a new member! I have been reading all your wonderful posts for so long and now I just wanted to be a part of it. 

Firstly I want to thank you guys for putting up such a good fight for stopping chand going off air. Let me tell you that I only started watching it after the entry of the heart throb Kinshuk Mahajan and I'm right now pretty upset that they killed Divya off but I really wish she comes in a double role or something. 

I am a huge fan of all of you guys. Abidah I want to congratulate you on Dastaan E Ishq! It was a huge success and I used to wait for your posts very eagerly. Please come back soon and continue on Firaq and I cant wait to read it. 

Anju, wow I  am veryy happy that you have been recieving emails from Rajan Shahi and I hope you could tell him how eager we are for a nivren baby and maybe an entry of divya's look alike. I love your posts and analysis and I reallly appreciate them.

Hey! Sana I have also read your scenes and I hope you keep continuing to right because you seriously do have a lot of innovative ideas. 

I also just finished reading the Romantic scene part 10 oh I must say they were brilliant and I cna't wait to read more. 

Since I have just joined I want to know about how things work here and well I would love all of you guys to be my buddy. You can call me Fathima. Please forgive me if I missed some key names. My first post was a poll on the Nivren babies name. So if you don't like the names then please suggest your own. Thanks

hi fatima agree with u that's ccbm let us know about the talented here and very great people that's really make us love the life and help us alot welcome to the forum dear we r happy that we know another nivern fans 😊 and ya verin ka entery make us love the serial and always watch it wellcome dear
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fathima am Diya, Welcome to the Forum Dear and always be an active member here
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Welcome to our nivren wordl Fathima.

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi aamna and neekita and kulsum how r u sweetis ?
Kinma thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

Gud...n u dear...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi lojain diii how are yah i am fine dii