India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

help me be a part of your forum

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! I am a new member! I have been reading all your wonderful posts for so long and now I just wanted to be a part of it. 

Firstly I want to thank you guys for putting up such a good fight for stopping chand going off air. Let me tell you that I only started watching it after the entry of the heart throb Kinshuk Mahajan and I'm right now pretty upset that they killed Divya off but I really wish she comes in a double role or something. 

I am a huge fan of all of you guys. Abidah I want to congratulate you on Dastaan E Ishq! It was a huge success and I used to wait for your posts very eagerly. Please come back soon and continue on Firaq and I cant wait to read it. 

Anju, wow I  am veryy happy that you have been recieving emails from Rajan Shahi and I hope you could tell him how eager we are for a nivren baby and maybe an entry of divya's look alike. I love your posts and analysis and I reallly appreciate them.

Hey! Sana I have also read your scenes and I hope you keep continuing to right because you seriously do have a lot of innovative ideas. 

I also just finished reading the Romantic scene part 10 oh I must say they were brilliant and I cna't wait to read more. 

Since I have just joined I want to know about how things work here and well I would love all of you guys to be my buddy. You can call me Fathima. Please forgive me if I missed some key names. My first post was a poll on the Nivren babies name. So if you don't like the names then please suggest your own. Thanks

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 May 2011 at 2:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyaminu2011ash_nivrendyhardfananjubalawadi..dollshaaziIamSherLockededwardcullen19FrozenRain..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyLifeOfThePartyNiViren-Raj

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Hi...Fathima...Im Aamna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOfTheParty

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hi Fathima i am Neetika

LifeOfTheParty

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
hi fathima i am kulsum welcum dear

LifeOfTheParty

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Fathima...feel free...2 ask meh anything u wnt 2...I be alwaya der 2 help u...

Edited by Kinma - 12 May 2011 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollLifeOfTheParty

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

Hi guys! I am a new member! I have been reading all your wonderful posts for so long and now I just wanted to be a part of it. 

Firstly I want to thank you guys for putting up such a good fight for stopping chand going off air. Let me tell you that I only started watching it after the entry of the heart throb Kinshuk Mahajan and I'm right now pretty upset that they killed Divya off but I really wish she comes in a double role or something. 

I am a huge fan of all of you guys. Abidah I want to congratulate you on Dastaan E Ishq! It was a huge success and I used to wait for your posts very eagerly. Please come back soon and continue on Firaq and I cant wait to read it. 

Anju, wow I  am veryy happy that you have been recieving emails from Rajan Shahi and I hope you could tell him how eager we are for a nivren baby and maybe an entry of divya's look alike. I love your posts and analysis and I reallly appreciate them.

Hey! Sana I have also read your scenes and I hope you keep continuing to right because you seriously do have a lot of innovative ideas. 

I also just finished reading the Romantic scene part 10 oh I must say they were brilliant and I cna't wait to read more. 

Since I have just joined I want to know about how things work here and well I would love all of you guys to be my buddy. You can call me Fathima. Please forgive me if I missed some key names. My first post was a poll on the Nivren babies name. So if you don't like the names then please suggest your own. Thanks

hi fatima agree with u that's ccbm let us know about the talented here and very great people that's really make us love the life and help us alot welcome to the forum dear we r happy that we know another nivern fans Smile and ya verin ka entery make us love the serial and always watch it wellcome dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalawadi..doll

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hi Fathima am Diya, Welcome to the Forum Dear and always be an active member here

LifeOfTheParty

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Welcome to our nivren wordl Fathima. tackling hug emoticon

LifeOfTheParty

Go to top