Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What if...Suhaana Comes to Modi Bhavan

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the interview of Supriya Pilgaonkar (Badi Maa of Sasural Genda Phool)where she mentions that if Suhana goes to Modi Bhavan, she will straighten up Rashi completely.

In the SGP yesterday's episode precap, Suhaana is asked to go to her Maayka by the Docs and her family is going to Europe Tour. How if Suhaana comes to Modi Bhavan to spend some time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then Ahem and Rashi will hav a hard time
There is even a chance of geting a slap
n she would teach Gopi English
πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have a question did any of the SGP cast and crew go to Switzerland too? Why I ask is at SPA 2011 we all thought Saathiya won the Parivaar Award as that's what was aired but when the results came out of all the winners SGP also won the same award (they shared it) again with Kokila's Saasuma Award it was a shared Award with Suhana's Saas also taking it...so now I'm wondering as Star TV, Swiss Tourism and Cox and blah blah decided to give the Saathiya cast and crew the treat did they do the same with SGP later on?

As both these shows have there huge following.
mrin0709 thumbnail
yes SGP was there at the awards, Suhaana also won some award - not sure exactly which...

geetjaved thumbnail
Suhana at Modi bhavan will be gods gift to Gopi...she will definitely bring Gohem together and maybe Gopi will teach her to be more patient and calm...so both will help each other
mrin0709 thumbnail
THanks everyone for liking my idea.. I am a newbie and i am glad about being a part of india forums..

One step forward.. if Suhaana gets Deepak to act liking gopi in order to get Ahem jealous... 😊
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WoW...This is Gonna be Superb...Rashi Will Pay for It..Just hope what Blame Rashi put on Gopi because of Who Ahem is fuming! Suhaana should come there and tell that she has seen! Rashi doing this thing! and Rashi shld be punished! πŸ˜† How does this sound! πŸ˜‰

Anyway..Thanx for telling πŸ˜ƒ
karth thumbnail
yaar that would be great and also hilarious yaarπŸ‘
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she will show aham or rashi what is the power of  woman. i hope it happen she will aham and rashi both. It will more intersting if gopi goes to kashyap family . replacement of bahus for few days
mrin0709 thumbnail
I hope it happens (cross my fingers). Deepak is a lovable person in SGP and he can be the best to make Ahem jealousπŸ˜‰

unless Ahem feels jealous, i dont  think he will realize his feelings for Gopi.. For a change, he was staring / glaring at Gopi when she was rattling the names to the pujari and I hope he understands that only in front of him she blabbers..

Also, why are the CVs not using the holi sequence of Gopi in Ahems thoughts.. they have wasted such a beautiful performance from Gia..