Navya
Navya

is this the reason??? (Page 2)

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abicool

at first in d promo dey showed anant as a sanskari boy..but now it is totally differnt...

yes yes i do agree with you dear!!! i remember the promos.. where he says he isnt sooo cool... mera ek culture hain.. values hain.. aur mujhe garv hain inn par... then i donno what are CV's trying to show through anant's character!!! Confused

Edited by vedula_1 - 12 May 2011 at 1:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile.

niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I dunno...dis is sooo confusing ...
I hope its a dream sequence...
If not den...
When ranbir actlly put d bet...anant din yield to it..he nvr set chalo bet karke...he nvr answrd to dt prply...so i think he is attractd to navya...n a guy like anant wont b gettin closlyeto her to win a bet...he wont ...coz its "anant" v r spkn abt...
Dis is my pov

pluviophile.

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_09

I dunno...dis is sooo confusing ...
I hope its a dream sequence...
If not den...
When ranbir actlly put d bet...anant din yield to it..he nvr set chalo bet karke...he nvr answrd to dt prply...so i think he is attractd to navya...n a guy like anant wont b gettin closlyeto her to win a bet...he wont ...coz its "anant" v r spkn abt...
Dis is my pov

i donno but am totally confused..!!! unable to understand this sudden change in anant's character..!! and the sudden high level progress in the story is totally speechless... i mean why are they hurrying up the story??? and i donno but i feel there was a biggg change in anant's character after ranbir-anant conversation about love and relationship!!!!Ouch

pluviophile.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I hope he isn't doing tht just for the betConfused oh man it is sooo confusing, in the promos he said tht iam not cool, i don't know now wat is Cvs uptoErmm

vedula_1

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i agree with u par phir to yeh film ki story ki tarah hoga bet n all
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
yeah guys!!! even am confused..!!!! in the promos he said am not so cool.. this and that... then what is he trying to do?? they arent even close or best frnz stilll...they are just attracted to each other!! may be the hug part is real and i think its anant's dream about the kiss..!!! but wat is that 15 minutes thing???? OMG... am going mad!!! Confused
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...Winklekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...Embarrassed

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...Winklekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...Embarrassed

am actually loving the couple... but feeling that this sudden increase in the speed of story will affect the show...Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index