Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You are right Anant is comming very close to Navya. The promos and the first epis they show him in Was he not like this, its something fishy. I hope he just dont hurt Navya. Thts all

Amina
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don think so Anant is doin all dis to win over Ranbir.. 🤔
Vedula I feel dat Anant himself doesn't knw wat hez doin, y hez doin..😆

Frankly even we don knw wats happening.. 😆

mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kind of along the storyline of Ishq Vishq in a way? 
tp26 thumbnail
yaa...d initial pilot promos...showed ananth like reaall grounded n sensible..n not d person giving in so easily...n now he is all around like a romeo...literaly forcing himself on navyaa...it seems ridiculous..gng to pick her up all d time...gossh...n if dis is all kinda bet...it shdnt be...he is shown to be very sensible..head on shoulders n not a person to hurt anyone...so lets c...its going way to faasst...so we arent able to digest it..
vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

I don think so Anant is doin all dis to win over Ranbir.. 🤔
Vedula I feel dat Anant himself doesn't knw wat hez doin, y hez doin..😆

Frankly even we don knw wats happening.. 😆

lol... even i donno whats happening right now!!! am still in utter confusion... whats all this!! ðŸ˜•
vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tp26

yaa...d initial pilot promos...showed ananth like reaall grounded n sensible..n not d person giving in so easily...n now he is all around like a romeo...literaly forcing himself on navyaa...it seems ridiculous..gng to pick her up all d time...gossh...n if dis is all kinda bet...it shdnt be...he is shown to be very sensible..head on shoulders n not a person to hurt anyone...so lets c...its going way to faasst...so we arent able to digest it..

yes!! your right!! the story is heading like a rocket...😕 and its true that we are unable to digest this fact!!  but did you guys observe?? when he remembers navya's dialogs.. he gives a kind of weird expressions as though he realised what ranbir and mr. harry said was true...  when you love/like someone... and get to know that the other person loves/likes you back.. then your happpiness have no boundaries... i mean you feeel extremely happy..!! but hamara anant ka chehra toh bahot hi confused tha... i coudnt find a bit of happiness on his face..!!! the expression he gave was like hearing navya's feelings... he remembered and realised  what ranbir and his frnz said about navya's feelings were true!!!! and am completely clueless... why he ran and hugged navya...!!!  ðŸ˜•  goshhh... am going totally mad!!! i hope this week would give some clarity in the story!!!🥱
Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago