Navya

is this the reason??? - Page 3

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

well said vedula😊...i think the promo has  thrown the forum into a frenzy...all of us are literally stranded  without answers...anant's attraction is justified...here is a girl who is so different...someone who does everything for his sake...and not to mention shares a somewhat similar family background...naturally, he will find a pull towards navya...but love??? if they start the love sequence now, there wont be much left to show in the future...and the story will wander of somewhere else...no offence guys...my point of view...all said and done, i'll watch the show no matter wat they show...  

exactly!!! that is what i wanted to tell...!!! if they bring in the love sequence right now itself... then there wouldn't be much left in the show...!!! i actually wanted a gradual progression in the story... not sudden tsunami waves...😆😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedula_1 thumbnail
guys... now am damn sure that anant want to prove himself before ranbir.. that hez trying to get close to navya!! 😕
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if we follow the title track then i ll say both anant and navya's charecter switched with each other dnt knw if anyone noticed or not i the title track navya was much more fun loving and bindas on the other hand anant was lil nervous and always use to stare at navi but when we watch on the show anant bcom much more friendly and navi bcom nervous and confused so i guess the creative team hv dcided to change thier charecter skatch a lil bit and now what ever he is doing is not in his hand from the last few epi whenever i saw his deeds i just say to myself he is getting "BEKABOO" ☺️😆 and the prob im sure it ll b created by rama &shagun🤢
Klars thumbnail
yes Anant character has changed a bit but i think it is because of his attraction towards navya that he is now totally bekaboo...yes he was a bit naughty or mischievous...remember the computer tuition scene when anant was playing with his laptop taking pictures of navya whenever he got the chance...if you watch his expressions and eyes closely they are so full of mischief...and now as he is on more friendly terms with navya and also feeling the pull towards her...that mischievous self of him is coming to the surface...and he is confused too so now he does not what he is doing...what he wants from navya and is totally irrational in his acts...

so saying that anant character has totally changed is not true...
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Given the fact that the story is moving so.. fast, I guess it will be followed soon by challenges and crisis - when Anant's real values/ ethics of his upbringing and Navya's family teachings will be tested- which  I hope will be a learning experience for the present generation as well as their parents - as to how to handle such situations in a free society keeping once values/ ethics in mind?

If the CV's succeed in giving the right message, only then this serial will be a success story.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well your point does have strength but I don't support it.

Anant is apparently "falling in love", he's not realizing what he is doing.

I am siding haaki's POV.
vedula_1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skydome

Given the fact that the story is moving so.. fast, I guess it will be followed soon by challenges and crisis - when Anant's real values/ ethics of his upbringing and Navya's family teachings will be tested- which  I hope will be a learning experience for the present generation as well as their parents - as to how to handle such situations in a free society keeping once values/ ethics in mind?

If the CV's succeed in giving the right message, only then this serial will be a success story.

yes!! may be the CV's have this track in their mind... emphasising more on parent-child relationship especially in matters like relationships!!... i would love to watch them at the same time... i want the CV's to deal the situations with some amount of reality especially with anant's family!!! i dont even find a single reality in their family!!!! 😕
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
totally diffrent!!!!but he's cute...
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope the CV's do not decide - that Anant's family decides to arrange his marriage with his bhabhi's sister - then it will be the typical boring series, and will not reflect the present generation and the present happenings in the society  of Mumbai.
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know yaar but if anant is doing this then its completely different from what shown in the promo.