Frequent Posters

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_09

I dunno...dis is sooo confusing ...
I hope its a dream sequence...
If not den...
When ranbir actlly put d bet...anant din yield to it..he nvr set chalo bet karke...he nvr answrd to dt prply...so i think he is attractd to navya...n a guy like anant wont b gettin closlyeto her to win a bet...he wont ...coz its "anant" v r spkn abt...
Dis is my pov

i donno but am totally confused..!!! unable to understand this sudden change in anant's character..!! and the sudden high level progress in the story is totally speechless... i mean why are they hurrying up the story??? and i donno but i feel there was a biggg change in anant's character after ranbir-anant conversation about love and relationship!!!!
pluviophile. thumbnail
I hope he isn't doing tht just for the bet😕 oh man it is sooo confusing, in the promos he said tht iam not cool, i don't know now wat is Cvs upto🤔

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u par phir to yeh film ki story ki tarah hoga bet n all
vedula_1 thumbnail
yeah guys!!! even am confused..!!!! in the promos he said am not so cool.. this and that... then what is he trying to do?? they arent even close or best frnz stilll...they are just attracted to each other!! may be the hug part is real and i think its anant's dream about the kiss..!!! but wat is that 15 minutes thing???? OMG... am going mad!!! ðŸ˜•
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...😉lekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...😳
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...😉lekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...😳

am actually loving the couple... but feeling that this sudden increase in the speed of story will affect the show...🥱
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vedula_1

am actually loving the couple... but feeling that this sudden increase in the speed of story will affect the show...🥱

noo..there r sooo many stories which are yet 2 go...itz nt nly a clg love story..their family..nd marriage evrythng s included...so i thnk itz gng n a rgt path nw😉
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

noo..there r sooo many stories which are yet 2 go...itz nt nly a clg love story..their family..nd marriage evrythng s included...so i thnk itz gng n a rgt path nw😉

hmmm!!! i do agree with you..!!! but i dint want the confession and all this so soon... intensity in the story hasnt reached to peaks like in the other shows... almost all the couples have an intense love story.. after a long run.. then they realise its love!! by then they have devoloped a very intense lovestory b/n them... but if this is the case with navya.. then i think there wouldnt be that much intensity as compared to the other couples!!! just my POV!!
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said vedula😊...i think the promo has  thrown the forum into a frenzy...all of us are literally stranded  without answers...anant's attraction is justified...here is a girl who is so different...someone who does everything for his sake...and not to mention shares a somewhat similar family background...naturally, he will find a pull towards navya...but love??? if they start the love sequence now, there wont be much left to show in the future...and the story will wander of somewhere else...no offence guys...my point of view...all said and done, i'll watch the show no matter wat they show...  
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think its anything related to his challenge wid ranbirr.. ranbir never tld him to go too navvyaa... their challenege was sumthng totally different n i guess cvs jst ended it wid dat!