Navya

is this the reason???

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys.. in yesterday's SBS segment they showed some picnic scenes where it was shown that anant and navya ke beech mein kuch to hua tha... i mean something like fighting or something of that sort... and in the background the voice said... abhi toh enjoy kar rahe ho... lekin baad mein jab ghar jauge toh problems hi problems honge... soo i was thinking.. ki may be anant may cross his limits... try to get closer to navya.. or may be try to kiss her too... may be this behaviour of anant will make navya angry and can bring in differences b/n the couple!!! and guys i wasnt unerstanding one thing..!! the way anant's character was projected in the starting episodes of the show.. is totally different from what they are showing now.. i donno why but i suspect  that anant is trying to get close to navya sooo sooon becoz ranbir has challenged him... is it that he wants to win the bet that hez getting close to navya this soo sooon?? i mean the promo which i saw just now was totallly against anant's character... is there any other intention behind his sudden change in the behaviour?? although i do agree he IS attracted to navya!! cant deny that truth... but is this the reason behind the sudden change in anant's behaviour??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i can smell something fishy... becoz the way the story is proceeding sooo quickly... i seriously believe something of this sort can happen!!! πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Vedula, there is some point in what u said...
But i dont believe that Anant is doing this only to take up the challenge of Ranbir...
Ranbir told that his life would change if he fall in love, but he didnt tell him to be that...he just told let girls come near him and let him fall in love...

I think what Anant is doing is involuntary...He is not even knowing what he is doing...
He just want Navya to be HIS...
But he is not realising what he is doing...
I feel this
totally my POV
No, offence...
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

Vedula, there is some point in what u said...

But i dont believe that Anant is doing this only to take up the challenge of Ranbir...
Ranbir told that his life would change if he fall in love, but he didnt tell him to be that...he just told let girls come near him and let him fall in love...

I think what Anant is doing is involuntary...He is not even knowing what he is doing...
He just want Navya to be HIS...
But he is not realising what he is doing...
I feel this
totally my POV
No, offence...

Yes i do agree with you...!!! as ranbir has challenged him even he wants to experience love and all...and as we all know hez already attracted to navya... thats damn real..!!! but the way hez behaving these days... he has soo much urge to make navya his galfrnd without knowing what is he doing..!!! may be ranbir's words have affected anant sooo badly that he isnt realising what actually hez upto..!!! what do u say?? 
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
at first in d promo dey showed anant as a sanskari boy..but now it is totally differnt...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Ya vedula...
exactly...
Anant is not even realising what he is doing...
Hope things doesnt go out of the hand.
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think its completely a dream sequence ,kiss can not happen ,its navya dream dam sure
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i m sure it is dream but i think hug part is realll
vedula_1 thumbnail
i dont think navya will dream... its anant's dream!!! πŸ˜•and about hug... no idea..!!!! its not onli navya and anant who are confused... its me also whozz confused...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abicool

at first in d promo dey showed anant as a sanskari boy..but now it is totally differnt...

yes yes i do agree with you dear!!! i remember the promos.. where he says he isnt sooo cool... mera ek culture hain.. values hain.. aur mujhe garv hain inn par... then i donno what are CV's trying to show through anant's character!!! πŸ˜•
Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago
niki_09 thumbnail
I dunno...dis is sooo confusing ...
I hope its a dream sequence...
If not den...
When ranbir actlly put d bet...anant din yield to it..he nvr set chalo bet karke...he nvr answrd to dt prply...so i think he is attractd to navya...n a guy like anant wont b gettin closlyeto her to win a bet...he wont ...coz its "anant" v r spkn abt...
Dis is my pov