Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
eagerly waiting 4 bandini2
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

Ronit will do Bandini 2 or not.?
My answer he will. Don't ask me the reason :P that's a secret of our Bandini group at FB :P am i right Ramo di ;)

we've got a lot of hints by the man himself that forces us to think he is intrested in Bandini and it's fanz.lol :P

anjali, thats great..you have got hints, thats great too...
but are we as viewers, and the rest of the bandini team going to suffer the same fate just because of one man?
i am a huge ronit fan, but i would rather prefer to see somebody who is there for the shoots and in the scenes. i predict, first year of bandini 2, we will see ronit...later on, there is no guarantee. he will be off for other shows, and if he gets a bigger project, there is possibility of bandini2 getting axed...

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Still hopin for bandini...bt der r no signs dat bandini can b der again...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the news ladies.

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² OMG Imagine is ending three shows at one time that is just crazy. I feel bad for the fans of these show cause we all know how it felt when it happened to our beloved bandini.

@ hasbrown

I don't know what destiny has planned but if we do get Bandini 2, I agree with you that RR need to be available 150%. I seen enough BD to last me a lifetime.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
the vast majority of the trp generating audience in india are completely unaware of BD. ITS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to the success of the show which can be judged from the fact that ALL RR EKTA shows have 100 % success rate and average running time of 2 yrs which is awesome...and they all had more Bd than you can count on your fingers
πŸ˜‰ and will continue to have in the future too...πŸ€” and still be as successful !!!!  btw  even ADAALAT has bdπŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramonag

the vast majority of the trp generating audience in india are completely unaware of BD. ITS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to the success of the show which can be judged from the fact that ALL RR EKTA shows have 100 % success rate and average running time of 2 yrs which is awesome...and they all had more Bd than you can count on your fingers

πŸ˜‰ and will continue to have in the future too...πŸ€” and still be as successful !!!!  btw  even ADAALAT has bdπŸ˜†

πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Are you serious Adaalat has BD 🀣this isn't even Ekta show. I guess all RR shows have BD's. Well thank goodness I don't watch Adaalat. πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Rani🀣 yes it does ...so BDs are here to stayπŸ˜‰

as  they say ignorance is bliss its a folly to be wise
so as the majority of the indian viewing public doesnt even know what a BD IS...πŸ€”
WHAT THEY DONT KNOW CANT HURT THEM OR THE RATINGS πŸ˜†
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
u r rite ramo di...dats y all shows go on a grt high...