Rashi- Please get a life for yourself

Posted: 12 years ago
I am sick and tired of watching this Rashi's character in saathiya...Agreed that there needs to be a vamp or some kind of villain in a serial to make it a interesting soap...But this lady...doesnt care a bit for her own husband and just listens to her mom and tries to interfere between the sis and her jiju...

Ok...If Ahem and Gopi get together, is Rashi thinking she wont get any of the Modi family money???Or is she worried she wont be able to manipulate Gopi and get all the good name for herself???

Cv's -- Please its a year since this serial started...Now you have taken up GoHem track...Please get them together with Ahem seeing Gopi for what she is...and accepting her...I cant tolerate any more of this Rashi's crap kalakaris...

I agree..

First thing Rashi needs to understand what she wants - she doesn't want a husband, she also does not want Gopi and AHem coming together? what is the ultimate goal or is she just a missile with no direction???
aish...u have said my words...
same here...i just too bored with this Rashi and her kalakari stuff...
CVs hav completely forgotten the main theme of the show how Gopi gets her love and husband
forgot to add..
Rashi is a snatcher and she will remain the same...as she knows she does not deserves anything that she desires to have...
so only thing she can do is scheming, plotting against Gopi and then try to prove her wrong...and also she wont let Aham n Gopi together...

but i know Good will always Win over Lie and Conspiracies...but when thats wt we are worried abt..
I agree..its about time that they show Gopi succeeding in all ...Rashi will never be satisfied in her life...she is like her mother... 
She is programmed to be evil. She is brought up to be like that. It runs in her blood because her mom is like that also. She is brainwashed by Urmi to believe that by evil work she can get all the happiness in the world. But now things are getting too much. I don't want the camera to be always on her. I mean yesterday she was not required in the car. But no, she got nice airtime. She was given dialogue to speak with mouth and mind. I bet she is the cousin of the writer or director. 
Yes please...😡
But I guess she will be there forever, never sudharofy, she is the villian naa...🤔
is there any people like rashi in d world?
she doesnt want anything only lots of many and gold
I dont care about her kalakari's ..But its high time someone just shuts her up ...Koki is there...But Hetal ... Even she did not understand the reason Koki was sending Gopi with Ahem???? God...Alll these ladies...

Even if the CV's are showing kalakaris , i want them to turn it in such a way that even these things cant hamper gettin Ahem and GOpi getting close...I want more screen time for Them both and Koki too...

Now if CV's backtrack from here and keep on showing Rashi plotting and scheming with no end product here...i dont know what is going to happen...