If Drashti & Guru agree for a "liplock" onscreen!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
A special episode ...with a theme of "Maaneet's Suhaagraat " doesnt matter if shown even after 11 pm in the night will be waited eagerly...

If ever out of blue and if Gurmeet and Drashti are comfortable enough to give one lip lock scene and not a camera trick but an actual lip lock scene then trust me on this makers,show the episode at any damn Indian standard time...fans wud set their alarms one hour prior to specified time and keep star one on one hour prior to the show becoz such is the passion and love and high regards for the pair Drashti and Gurmeet...that all romances between them as Maaneet are looked at as if some heavenly pair is romancing to spread love across and is admired,cherished ,adored and respected by fans.

"Inshort Idolised."

With hopes of two unrealistic wishes which are motivated by realistic and very strong emotions for Drashti and Gurmeet coming true sometime in future.

Certainly Drashti and Gurmeet's personal priorities and restrictions of primetime zone have kept the makers from showing passionate Maaneet moments which are so much desired.

I mean what is shown now we are loving it more and more,but the desires of fans after Maaneet got married is far more and considering they are made for each other and after wedding romance needs to go a step ahead from eye locks,touching faces,removing remanant food from lips...but all this is still loved will always be loved and makers shud continue showing it and not listen to any crap on forums asking for a change in romantic style,yess innovative circumstances are certainly desired for such scenes to watch it again and again.

With hopes that some day makers wud move a step ahead and this wont be possible in prime time zone for sure and makers shud not even think of it becoz TRP's wud hamper..

Vikrant Khatri signs off as my boss is on leave and I am the boss till 22nd May and I have loads of unrealistic work...

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not the one who beleives in actors shud do anything and everything just becoz profession demands and fans want it...

Actors personal decisions,preferences and priorities should be respected and nothing should be forced upon which makes them compromise on their principles and something which would hurt sentiments of their close ones.

"What we feel for Maan and Geet and actors Gurmeet and Drashti is a feeling which is beyond explanation"

...making many of us go beyond limits of being fans and ask for more and more becoz we want to see them in all possible and best possible emotions and expressing love thru lip lock is one of them.

When fans want to see a lip lock it is not for some love making scene but for a feeling that Maaneet should express their love with a lip lock atleast once becoz there is some good feeeling while watching Drashti and Gurmeet together...

Do reply folks as if this topic is spread then who knows we might just convince them finally.
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago