Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT (Page 4)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

yes see sid track is not moving frwrd as of now and wid both Arnav and Piya on verge of knowing his truth, the CVs cant continue the present track with him winning in his evil motives. A flashback at this point also does not make sense, and so if we continue to demand to retain Sid, the CVs may not know what exactly to do with his character as they cnt show his evil ways winning for years and years, so it might just ruin d show.

they surely can move the track with piya knowing the secret ,arnav having doubt regarding sid,finaly they expose sid is bad guy not right for panchi ,not that he is vampire n all,then sid slowly realising what is making him marry panchi ,actualy there is no need for mariage to fullfill his evil plans ,he can break up with her by showing his casanova image ,but he is doin so much to mary panchi ,somehow piya n arnav expose him ,he then realises his love for then he starts changing ,he may reveals the story to panchi how he turned bad ,what had hapened earlier between he n his brothers without revealing the fact he is 200 years old vampire ,who says they cant continue the story with sid ,may be they can show his powers taken away by the superiors for sometime ,they not necesary have to kill the character forever.this is no justice ,there were supose to show so many shades of sid somewer ekta has got the habit of draging it but doesnt mean it should get killed.regarding rati it was different ,although she was the essence of the show ,she has nothing left to offer ,after showing rati dead they had got storyline where the show cud strongly continue,rati example is not applicable to sid

just because arnav n piya came to know sid s identity doesnt mean sid should get killed ,he is dark evil vampire who is arnav infront of him,what has arnav done so much to fight against ,just one day goin to vampire catcher and killing sid ,its tthis sound funny ,such evil empire so easily geting finished,at least this process continue for a long time then ok tomorow the vampire comunity come to know the love abhaiya they will decide to kill abhay because it is against their rules then wat will u say.dont say story cant proceed ...u just have to think beyond.

Edited by tanvismile - 12 May 2011 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

u know what i think , since he is bagging an ekta soap , his character might be given a break , he can come later on , for the time being maithili has arrived to create problems in abhiya life,

so ok lets see, i just hope he does not go permanently
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
See thts what i have been saying again and again, maybe the creatives think that right now its not the time to show other shades of Sid. I am 200% sure that Sid will be returned to the show after sometime when Maithali would have started showing her true colors. I donno,how CVs plan his exit, but maybe they show him only running away to escape and leaving Metz to carry on his evil schemes. So I would really like to wait and watch. Frankly I am more worried as to what will happen to Abhay and PIya and if Piya will remain locked in a coffin for 1 year.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

the way u r saying as if no1 wants to watch sid anymore

huh

we r NOT curbing their freedom of expression

keeping bk sid will give them more freedom to explore the storyline

[/QUOTE]

No i am not saying that noone wants to see Sid nemore. I am only saying that maybe his temporary exit at present will bring more shades to his character later and even his past will seem more credible if revealed later than right now, when till now we have only seen his evil side. What I feel is that Sid will just disapper leaving Metz behind to carry off his evil schemes, but when he will find that Metz is double crossing him also and has her own evil intentions, then maybe we will get to see a positive side of Sid and then even his past and the reasons for his 200 year old grudges will seem more credible. 

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

See thts what i have been saying again and again, maybe the creatives think that right now its not the time to show other shades of Sid. I am 200% sure that Sid will be returned to the show after sometime when Maithali would have started showing her true colors. I donno,how CVs plan his exit, but maybe they show him only running away to escape and leaving Metz to carry on his evil schemes. So I would really like to wait and watch. Frankly I am more worried as to what will happen to Abhay and PIya and if Piya will remain locked in a coffin for 1 year.

arey yaar ,y dont u understand ,creatives have not taken the decision by thinking about the show and the character.see its all hapening after the latest news that sid bagged the role of new show ,it is not any creative decision ,thats why they brought maithili overnight ,this got al planned after the maha episode ,if this was planned well in advance then we would get maithili s episode as maha episode becoz this is bigger twist rather then what they showed on saturday.
well if they decided as per what u say then then also i think they wont they have the habit of leaving it half ,ur the just thinking big ,something big is in store but i dont think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index