Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT (Page 3)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Whats going on here ...OuchOuch. Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.ShockedShocked

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yes see sid track is not moving frwrd as of now and wid both Arnav and Piya on verge of knowing his truth, the CVs cant continue the present track with him winning in his evil motives. A flashback at this point also does not make sense, and so if we continue to demand to retain Sid, the CVs may not know what exactly to do with his character as they cnt show his evil ways winning for years and years, so it might just ruin d show.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Whats going on here ...OuchOuch. Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.ShockedShocked

The reason you're confused with Rati's example, Rupa, is because that example holds absolutely no relevance here! The two situations are completely different! I still don't understand the need to drag Rati and MJHT here. Rati's character was killed off in MJHT and that is when the downfall began. Her return only gave the show a few more months of airing.
And PKYEK will not end because of Sid but because the CVs don't know what they're talking about. They could've done so much with Sid's character. Why is it so hard for them to show the concept in a sensible manner and not drag tracks and weave it with the upcoming ones without making the characters look naive and gullible and weaken and belittle bonds and relationships? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksAnkita_88-Mema--rupa-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Omg totally agree wiv u, I never liked sid bcz he was after Abhiya and bcz of his evilness but everyone in dis forum loves him dnt know y maybe bcz of his acting skills.
Nw am really happy bcz dey r ending his track.
-Mema- IF-Rockerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Calling back for Rati was no wrong thing if Rati had not been there, MJHT would have become boring. We watched MJHt for a short period but even then we got a gr88 ending.

As well as for Sid i guess u r right its high time he turns into a good guy or otherwise he exits the show but i must say that the track got interesting because of him only
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

[QUOTE=abhaylove]Whats going on here ...OuchOuch. Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.ShockedShocked[/QUOTE]

dont bother commenting here

its a wastage of time and energy

really and forcing creatives to bend to your whims and fancies and troubling all the people at a channel's office in ur opinion seems to be a constructive way to use ur energy. Frankly, i view it as an indirect way to curb creatives'. producers' and channel's freedom of expression. If u r so interested in seeing only what u want to see, y u dont create a serial urself, maybe then u will b d only one interested in wtching it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index