Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

the way u r saying as if no1 wants to watch sid anymore

huh

we r NOT curbing their freedom of expression

keeping bk sid will give them more freedom to explore the storyline

No i am not saying that noone wants to see Sid nemore. I am only saying that maybe his temporary exit at present will bring more shades to his character later and even his past will seem more credible if revealed later than right now, when till now we have only seen his evil side. What I feel is that Sid will just disapper leaving Metz behind to carry off his evil schemes, but when he will find that Metz is double crossing him also and has her own evil intentions, then maybe we will get to see a positive side of Sid and then even his past and the reasons for his 200 year old grudges will seem more credible. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

See thts what i have been saying again and again, maybe the creatives think that right now its not the time to show other shades of Sid. I am 200% sure that Sid will be returned to the show after sometime when Maithali would have started showing her true colors. I donno,how CVs plan his exit, but maybe they show him only running away to escape and leaving Metz to carry on his evil schemes. So I would really like to wait and watch. Frankly I am more worried as to what will happen to Abhay and PIya and if Piya will remain locked in a coffin for 1 year.

arey yaar ,y dont u understand ,creatives have not taken the decision by thinking about the show and the character.see its all hapening after the latest news that sid bagged the role of new show ,it is not any creative decision ,thats why they brought maithili overnight ,this got al planned after the maha episode ,if this was planned well in advance then we would get maithili s episode as maha episode becoz this is bigger twist rather then what they showed on saturday.
well if they decided as per what u say then then also i think they wont they have the habit of leaving it half ,ur the just thinking big ,something big is in store but i dont think so.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
whatever it is, i would rather like to wait and watch whether I enjoy d new track or not rather than insisting on retaining one character whose evilness at present is killing all other characters and the main storyline of the show. at least thts my opinion that while Sid has been given a very meaty role and his wittiness is enjoyable, I also feel that his track has completely sidelined all other characters and has actually ended the abhiya love story which should rather be the main focus of the story.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

The reason you're confused with Rati's example, Rupa, is because that example holds absolutely no relevance here! The two situations are completely different! I still don't understand the need to drag Rati and MJHT here. Rati's character was killed off in MJHT and that is when the downfall began. Her return only gave the show a few more months of airing.
And PKYEK will not end because of Sid but because the CVs don't know what they're talking about. They could've done so much with Sid's character. Why is it so hard for them to show the concept in a sensible manner and not drag tracks and weave it with the upcoming ones without making the characters look naive and gullible and weaken and belittle bonds and relationships? 

i understand now ..yes cannot compare MJHT 3 years show with PKYEK 6month . I know CV dont have story ahead ..that is why many tracks has no ending . Yes they could have finished SID track in good way ...as viewer we can find that track is forced for sid exist . ...i dont know CV understand that any character they show ...it depend on the forced story they can change the character as per there will . Writer are pathetic ...but one cannot really help . Normally ekta shows do have strong character..what ever they are... here everything from track , story , character all are badly portrayed
Thanks a lot 😳😊
PS : i am scare to read all the comments ..as sid fan i did send message on twitter& starone
If everyone is fine with sid exist ...then me too ..i know he is going to get best role in colours ...which is good for him ...so my intention was not toruble him for sure.  i am happy for him...and leave everything now on creatives

SO from my side i am all happy to sid in new lead role 😊
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

whatever it is, i would rather like to wait and watch whether I enjoy d new track or not rather than insisting on retaining one character whose evilness at present is killing all other characters and the main storyline of the show. at least thts my opinion that while Sid has been given a very meaty role and his wittiness is enjoyable, I also feel that his track has completely sidelined all other characters and has actually ended the abhiya love story which should rather be the main focus of the story.

i think sid has brought vampirish angle to show ,earlier there were not so much about vampires,their life ,their emotions,their powers ,there was nothing ,after sid s entry unpredictable things kept us glued to r seats ,arnab get kidnaped,he seeing vampire traits ,human vampire fight made it intersting ,first it was when piya go close abhay wud neglect her while abhay would reveal his identity sghe would run ,wen he wud let her go ,she wud come back with silly questions y did u do this to me knowing ur a vampire,at least after sid ,becoz of sid ,abhay came close to piya ,ul got passionate abhiya moments ,regarding the current separation i think every lead pair has to go through testing time in love which makes their bond stronger

if u think track has sidelined abhiya (which i dont think so they r goin through testing time )n the other characters they can change tracks which they have done earlier also ,in beging there was more of sid ,then next week it was all abhiya passionate moments less sid scenes ,they cud do that now also they dont need to kill him
-rupa- thumbnail
I just happen to read some of the comments & it make sense . I am all for PKYEK so ...chill😊

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i think sid has brought vampirish angle to show ,earlier there were not so much about vampires,their life ,their emotions,their powers ,there was nothing ,after sid s entry unpredictable things kept us glued to r seats ,arnab get kidnaped,he seeing vampire traits ,human vampire fight made it intersting ,first it was when piya go close abhay wud neglect her while abhay would reveal his identity sghe would run ,wen he wud let her go ,she wud come back with silly questions y did u do this to me knowing ur a vampire,at least after sid ,becoz of sid ,abhay came close to piya ,ul got passionate abhiya moments ,regarding the current separation i think every lead pair has to go through testing time in love which makes their bond stronger

if u think track has sidelined abhiya (which i dont think so they r goin through testing time )n the other characters they can change tracks which they have done earlier also ,in beging there was more of sid ,then next week it was all abhiya passionate moments less sid scenes ,they cud do that now also they dont need to kill him

writing all this here is of no good unless u convey all this to

the str1 people abt NOT to end sids character

plzzz call if its poss tomrrw and mk the str1 people understand those points

Originally posted by: abhaylove

i understand now ..yes cannot compare MJHT 3 years show with PKYEK 6month . I know CV dont have story ahead ..that is why many tracks has no ending . Yes they could have finished SID track in good way ...as viewer we can find that track is forced for sid exist . ...i dont know CV understand that any character they show ...it depend on the forced story they can change the character as per there will . Writer are pathetic ...but one cannot really help . Normally ekta shows do have strong character..what ever they are... here everything from track , story , character all are badly portrayed Thanks a lot 😳😊 PS : i am scare to read all the comments ..as sid fan i did send message on twitter& starone

If everyone is fine with sid exist ...then me too ..i know he is going to get best role in colours ...which is good for him ...so my intention was not toruble him for sure.  i am happy for him...and leave everything now on creatives

SO from my side i am all happy to sid in new lead role 😊

@red...WOW...what a transformation...

u r fine just coz "OTHERS" r fine

why 

dont u hv a personality of ur own

lets wait n watch how the chameleons of this forum really change color when sid actually exits

lets c how u guys watch epi after epi without him

till then i ll fight alone 

its better to fyt alone rather than asking help from two faced fans

-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

@red...WOW...what a transformation...

u r fine just coz "OTHERS" r fine

why 

dont u hv a personality of ur own

lets wait n watch how the chameleons of this forum really change color when sid actually exits

lets c how u guys watch epi after epi without him

till then i ll fight alone 

its better to fyt alone rather than asking help from two faced fans

Please do not bash me ..as sid fan i did tweet & message and I dont even know the impact of it . I am new in this forum and many have been here with experience and I was confused so when many agree on this then i am fine with it either ...well i am still not sure of anything as such
but def i am never been die hard fan of any actor/character .

Thanks a lot i did try from my end

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today i came late to India-Forums...and i havent watched todays episode yet...

To tell you frankly, this (pkyek) is my first forum, im unaware of MJHT, DMG forums so much...though i used to watch both the shows without missing an episode...

All i want to say as a normal viewer and not influenced viewer from the forums, im telling you that many people in india and my friends, relatives stopped watching MJHT when rati died...when rati returned back also, they cudnt balance it the same way and cudnt get back its old charm...i used to love MJHT and did not miss a single episode until she died...
So it was their sick idea to remove the character from the show...

Right now i agree that sid's character was getting dragged and they were all the while showing only his evil plans on abhiya...but I thought after mythili's return, the story will take a new dimension on sid's angle...

there was lot of scope in sid's character
1. they can show his past, pain, why he feels betrayed by abhay and why R's have disowned him and how he turned evil...
2. they can show sid realizing that mythili is all bitchy and trying to betray him, that way he can protect his brother abhay and piya
3. they ccan sid falling for panchi eventually and start sidchi track as i dont want panchi to go back to danish
4 they can show abhid bond and brotherly love...sid trying to protect abhay from dangers...
5. he can play an important role when werewolves enter the show...

there is so much to show about him and with him along with abhiya in the show...Dont you want to see all the above?

Cv's did not plan to end his character until this new show came up...so i want them to continue with their original plan...so what's wrong in asking the cv's to not end his character...

i dont want his character to end...agreed he can have a break for a while...but i want him to return with a different angle...

Now tell me do u all agree?

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago