Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT - Page 2

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well nice opinion but i think PKYEK wuold not come to an end like mjht ,its true mjht ended becoz of rati s comeback ,becoz there was no much storyline ,RATI CHARACTER  was not growing ,it had nothing to offer while sid character had lot of potencial ,they cud reveal his story how he turned evil ,how he falls in love become a good vampire ,yes they were draging a bit  with the evilary ,even get him exposed as bad guy infront of panchi but not kill him ,sometimes even abhay i feel his character is stagnant ,he is only upto protecting piya whereas sid if falls in true love i m sure he wud against the entire vampire comunity.sory for comparison the character of sid is promising character ,surely his stay in would not end the show,i m sure the writers also must be fed up ,they realy had worked towards this character.overnight they have build a new character evil maithili ,god knows wether they got any time to work on maithili character.i wont say this show wont work as sid has brought new base to show,before sid entry ,it was more of human story ,but now sid kidnaping arnav ,danish trying to find out ,now that arnav came to know vampire exists somewer human vampire affair can grip the audiences to the show.anywhere u remember star one saying thats its goin to revamp its shows ,acording to the prediction ,this show can end any time ,the way she made prediction looks like she knows the future very well ,i think the way arnab exposing ,the climax of show will take soon after maithili s track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

so u r going to let Sid's own choice be taken away from him. So in other words you are going to dictate an actor what he should and should not do in his acting career. I am sure he would not appreciate that. I agree that PKYEK may be no. 1 show on Star1 , but honestly leaving IF aside, star 1 is not in the top 5 of channel listing, whereas Colors is. You are going by just IF rankings which is accessed by only few internet users. Do you have any idea how popular Colors as a channel is among masses. IF that show brings him closer to a 10times the audience base which PKYEK enjoys, I do not think he would mind that attention. i am sure any creative person would want to reach out to maximum number of people rather than confine himself to a very select youth audience. 

his latest tweets just proves that he has accepted his departure

it doesnt prove that he is happy abt it

or he was sick of pkyek

he mentioned it several times how he used to hv a blast here

so WHY THE HELL WILL HE B HELL BEMNT OF LEAVING THE SHOW WHICH IS TOPPING THE CHARTS

plus its not like other cases where an actor leaves a show for personal probs

like shilpa left dmg after 164 epis coz SHE WANTED TO

BUT HERE ITS THE WRITERS WHO ENDED HIS ROLE AS EKTA WANTED HIM ELSEWHEWRE

ITS NOT SID WHO DECIDED TO LEAVE THE SHOW

WRITERS MADE HIM LEAVE

AND HE HAS ACCEPTED IT

AND IS TRYING TO CONSOLE THE FANS BY TRWEETING SO THAT WE GET ASSURED

BUT WE RNT BABIES

NEITHER WILL WE WATCH HIM IN ANY OF EKTAS TYPICAL FAMILY DRAMA

WE WANT KARNICK AS SID

nd coming to colors 

shows on colorsalso go off air for low trps 

so its better to b a big fish in a pond rather than being a small fish in the sea

and pkyek is just not compound to I-F

ITS A HUGELY POPULAR SHOW WATCHED BY MASSES

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly TM...I agree with you. Its true that fans make a show hit, but fans should know their limits as well. You spoke of MJHT, I know another show of Star One which met even worse demise due to fanaticism of the fans. The first season of that show had wrapped up and the second season begun with complete new leads and new story, but the hyper sensitive fans could not digest that as their favourite actors were no longer working in it. They could eat the writers alive if their demands were not met. They abused the new actors, sent hate mails, numerous petitions, spamming and forced the creatives to bring back the old characters at the cost of the new ones and at the cost of the story. And after the old characters were brought back, the show turned into a plain torture on the sane audience with most ridiculous and often repulsive storyline, finally pulling down the curtains in the most absurd way when the show was axed off by the channel with a near zero TRP.
So my earnest request to all PKYEK fans, incase Siddhant exits or is replaced, please be in your limits. Do not bash the new actor who replaces him and please do not force the creatives to work on your terms by your childish behaviour. Because to comply to your demands they'll have to deviate from their original script and that would take a toll on the show. I believe the members of this forum are more mature and not so hyper about fictional characters or actors and hence I hope they'll understand my point. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rehan you exactly echoed my sentiments. Thts exactly wht i m trying to say that we cant be selfish in our interests in viewing one actor in one particular role only for ever and ever and thus ruin a show and other characters story. 
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

first of all if we let him go now there is no turning bk as he al;ready got a lead role in another show

so how the hell is he gonna cum bk

rati cud cum bk as she wasnt doing any show

here i want to quote kisivaj 

pkyek will go down without him...he always bought interesting twists and spice in the show...his acting skills are way too gud and being evil, he was loved by many people...

no villian in any show is loved by people but sid has created a different trend and with his expressions and dialogues, we became his fan even if he is evil...hats of to him...

then a quote from abhiyalove

No story can run without having negative character ...and might be many feel negative character is irritating . But with sid character almost everyone liked it . He was only the one to bring the track move further

we cant get chooochi cooo of abhlya all the time ...they would be so boring then .
Sid had lot of scope in the story ...

@Red, Um.. isn't Maithli entering as a negative role and after the one year leap, I am guessing Piya will be back and the show will definitely have more twists and turn making the show interesting. No offense meant! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

@TM.. I completely agree with you. This show is really good, and I would not want it to be ruined and have a crappy ending. Every character comes to an end and in this case, Sid's character has. It is true that it will be extremely weird to keep Sid's character in the show after his secret is out. And plus, the actor is getting a lead role, so why won't he go there. And seriously speaking, even though Siddhart Karnick is an extremely good, or I should say, great character and played Sid's role fabulously and did justice to the character, it was getting a bit too stretched with him winning all the time. In short, I completely agree with you and your opinion! ðŸ˜Š
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No offense, but it was Rati's exit which ruined MJHT, not her return. It wasn't a good idea to kill Nupur off in the first place, or any of the four for that matter. MARS were the soul of MJHT. Imagining that show without either one is like imagining PKYEK without AbhIya. MJHT was never the same after Nupur's death, not even after her return.
Coming to Sid, I totally agree that his character is being dragged. But the point here remains that it has a lot of potential if utilised properly. Sid was given all the screenspace in the world but honestly, this character was never explored properly and to his full capacity. The CVs never had any idea what to do with him in the first place. I was hoping to have some character growth and proper insight into Sid after Maithili's return but I see him leaving now. All I can say is, I might not be too fond of him, but I'll miss him nevertheless 😔
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whats going on here .... Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.😲😲
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes see sid track is not moving frwrd as of now and wid both Arnav and Piya on verge of knowing his truth, the CVs cant continue the present track with him winning in his evil motives. A flashback at this point also does not make sense, and so if we continue to demand to retain Sid, the CVs may not know what exactly to do with his character as they cnt show his evil ways winning for years and years, so it might just ruin d show.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Whats going on here .... Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.😲😲

The reason you're confused with Rati's example, Rupa, is because that example holds absolutely no relevance here! The two situations are completely different! I still don't understand the need to drag Rati and MJHT here. Rati's character was killed off in MJHT and that is when the downfall began. Her return only gave the show a few more months of airing.
And PKYEK will not end because of Sid but because the CVs don't know what they're talking about. They could've done so much with Sid's character. Why is it so hard for them to show the concept in a sensible manner and not drag tracks and weave it with the upcoming ones without making the characters look naive and gullible and weaken and belittle bonds and relationships? 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg totally agree wiv u, I never liked sid bcz he was after Abhiya and bcz of his evilness but everyone in dis forum loves him dnt know y maybe bcz of his acting skills.
Nw am really happy bcz dey r ending his track.