Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys and Gals,  I have been seeing numerous topics and posts urging members to pressurise Star1 into retaining Sid in PKYEK just like they got Rati back in MJHT. But, I would like to point out here that once Rati was brought back on fans' insistence, the creatives could not find much story to move the track forward and they had to end MJHT as the four characters had run out of all possible tricks and turns. He creatives had initially planned a Season 2 wid new characters and a few old characters. Rati's character may or may not hv returnd later but the story might hv continued and go on. But no, due to fans' insistence, the story had to brought to an end. 
Now I want to ask everyone do we want the same thing to happen with PKYEK. cant we at least allow the creatives a little freedom to introduce a new track and wait and watch for a few months to see if the new tracks is interesting or not. Maybe if we dont find the track interesting and the TRPs fall, the Creatives will themselves bring Sid back, by bringing yet another twist. 
But as of now, Sid's character is becoming a drag on. and now that both Arnab and Piya are about to find Sid's truth, it wud seem really weird to show Sid still succeeding in his blackmails and evilness. I really feel that it is high time that his character is given a break and be brought back later with new twists, maybe he might be turned into a positive character then who instead of ruining everyone'd life, will actually try to help abhay and Piya reunite and get rid of evil maithali who wud hv shown her true colours by then. 
So pls guys I request you to kindly wait and watch at present and not ruin PKYEK just like MJHT was ruined. I mean do you all want to force the creatives to end PKYEK just like they were forced to end MJHT as they could not move the story forward wid so much pressure from fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
48 views no comment. ðŸ˜²

M I so wrong in my opinion ðŸ˜²
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I am so with you on this..THOUGH I MUST STRESS HERE that I loveee.. Siddhanth 😳& will miss him terribly🤗 but he is getting awesome opprtunity to essay a lead role IN EK's next .I sooo happy for him as he is getting his due..now ..he has got recognised as a BEST ACTOR NOW...so he will not be able to humanly do two shows at a time..as he will not be able to do justice acting wise in both roles..so I wish him every best in life..and wish that he will come again later as a cameo or something..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I Will Watch Sid's New Show Too. Along With PKYEK On Youtube. I Wish Him All The Best. In His Project.
CANNOT thumbnail

Yeah!

If Sid will be there for a long then we will not start liking it!
It has been a very long

first of all if we let him go now there is no turning bk as he al;ready got a lead role in another show

so how the hell is he gonna cum bk

rati cud cum bk as she wasnt doing any show

here i want to quote kisivaj 

pkyek will go down without him...he always bought interesting twists and spice in the show...his acting skills are way too gud and being evil, he was loved by many people...

no villian in any show is loved by people but sid has created a different trend and with his expressions and dialogues, we became his fan even if he is evil...hats of to him...

then a quote from abhiyalove

No story can run without having negative character ...and might be many feel negative character is irritating . But with sid character almost everyone liked it . He was only the one to bring the track move further

we cant get chooochi cooo of abhlya all the time ...they would be so boring then .
Sid had lot of scope in the story ...

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
yes but after making rati return back, the channel and creatives had to just bring the show to an end as there wasnt much left in mayur or sajan track. Similarly, the present Sid's track is becoming a drag-on as both Arnab and Piya are about to know that he is a vampire. So his character cannot go on his evil and cunning ways. He has to take a break for a while or else we viewers will ourselves start complaining that y are all other characters so dumb and helpless in front of Sid
and the point that Sid is not happy about doing the other show seems to be just ur opinion. I understand that Colors do not have much fan following at IF. But honestly, IF represent only 10% of Indian TV viewers. Colors on the other hand and their shows enjy huge mass popularity and while PKYEK is popular among youth, it is not popular among masses. As an actor, I am sure Sid would like to get an opportunity to reach out to a wider audience, so we should allow him that creative satisfaction as an actor. 
and if u think tht the other show juct cant be good, then maybe later Ekta will also feel the same and end that serial and return our Sid back to us. But I think at present we should allow the creatives to introduce new twist and plot and then wait and watch as to how it shapes up. Who knows it may actually shape up well and much more interesting than we are assuming it to be. As it is, if the new track dosnt work, then I am sure Ekta will herself consider bringing Sid back. She also wants her serials to do well after all.

MJHT GOT KILLED COZ THEY KILLED RATI TO MK A TWIST ND

IT BKFIRED

the same thing is gonna happen in this show too

sids death is gonna bkfire bigtime

that ekta cud ever imagine

ND WHY THE HELL WILL HIS CHARACTER B A DRAG

it only his character which can b explored the most

in pkyek he had a meatier role than the leads with the best scenes nd best dialogues

its the no 1 shw in str1

going strong

what more does he want

he is also a lead here

not a side kick like kabir

This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

yes but after making rati return back, the channel and creatives had to just bring the show to an end as there wasnt much left in mayur or sajan track. Similarly, the present Sid's track is becoming a drag-on as both Arnab and Piya are about to know that he is a vampire. So his character cannot go on his evil and cunning ways. He has to take a break for a while or else we viewers will ourselves start complaining that y are all other characters so dumb and helpless in front of Sid

and the point that Sid is not happy about doing the other show seems to be just ur opinion. I understand that Colors do not have much fan following at IF. But honestly, IF represent only 10% of Indian TV viewers. Colors on the other hand and their shows enjy huge mass popularity and while PKYEK is popular among youth, it is not popular among masses. As an actor, I am sure Sid would like to get an opportunity to reach out to a wider audience, so we should allow him that creative satisfaction as an actor. 
and if u think tht the other show juct cant be good, then maybe later Ekta will also feel the same and end that serial and return our Sid back to us. But I think at present we should allow the creatives to introduce new twist and plot and then wait and watch as to how it shapes up. Who knows it may actually shape up well and much more interesting than we are assuming it to be. As it is, if the new track dosnt work, then I am sure Ekta will herself consider bringing Sid back. She also wants her serials to do well after all.

exactly but the same cant b said abt sid or any track of pkyek kahaani coz mjht ran for 3 yrs and there was nothing to show

and pkyek just started and is just 6 months old

there is shortage of tracks and potentials in any characters

and sids character development can b shown the most

i was dying to watch sid maithili scens and how they r plotting togethr

its was supposed to b so much fun

i cnt believe when maithli arrives sid wont b there

and why r u even comparing 3 yr old show with just a 6 month show

comparing this with mjht going off air afterv 3 yrs is just baseless

if pkyek was 3 yr old i wud hv really given sid a thumbs up for moving on

BUT NOW NO WAY WE R LETTTING HIM LEAVE

WE NEED OUR SHARE OF SID

HE CAN DO OTHER ROLES LATER

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
so u r going to let Sid's own choice be taken away from him. So in other words you are going to dictate an actor what he should and should not do in his acting career. I am sure he would not appreciate that. I agree that PKYEK may be no. 1 show on Star1 , but honestly leaving IF aside, star 1 is not in the top 5 of channel listing, whereas Colors is. You are going by just IF rankings which is accessed by only few internet users. Do you have any idea how popular Colors as a channel is among masses. IF that show brings him closer to a 10times the audience base which PKYEK enjoys, I do not think he would mind that attention. i am sure any creative person would want to reach out to maximum number of people rather than confine himself to a very select youth audience.