India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

One more slap??? (Page 2)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i dont think slaps are going to do any good to sarja... why does he need to be slapped? sonali has made it clear that she wants her sarja dada back... i hope sushila gets this point and for atleast sonali's sake let sarja live with them.. i think sarja was slapped when chandu died because everyone were upset. I dont think anyone will slap him at the moment but may be things can get a little out of control with alka and damu in the house. 
Like Juna di said maruti and sushila wont say anything and will continue to be in a state of shock..

But i dont understand one thing.. why alka and damu want to come back and live in the chawl with the family? Damu may do it out of love for his parents but alka she surely has some motive.. i thought they moved out because living in the chawl was beneath their standard..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Nishi, Alka and Damu coming back made also me skeptical.. there has to be some reason which Alka may be trying to hide... else why will they leave their house and will come back to place they hated to stay?

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

But i dont understand one thing.. why alka and damu want to come back and live in the chawl with the family? Damu may do it out of love for his parents but alka she surely has some motive.. i thought they moved out because living in the chawl was beneath their standard..
@ bold i guess they no longer have the flat to stay ... maybe lack of funds to pay the home loan amounts... Confused

Nish10bfunofbb123Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Also now the situation will turn reverse with Susheela-Maruti supporting Damu-Alka... and knowing Sonali she would support Sarja-Niru... as she knows the true colours of Alka well...

Yes logically I would like to see it go the way you described Sujji but we have to wait and see what the cvs think...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I had the same thoughts abt Alka that she would not decide to move back to the chawl unless there is some problem with their housing -  also the way she was telling Sonali that they are moving back was a little defensive as if she was justifying the reason for her decision.

If she really was happy with their new place she would not think of moving back and if she had good intentions she would instead have invited Maruti, Susheela and Sonali to their place...

bfunofbb123sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Nish10

@ bold i guess they no longer have the flat to stay ... maybe lack of funds to pay the home loan amounts... Confused
Wah sujju door ki sochti ho.. agree with you...may be they dont have the flat anymore or  maybe they rented it and will tell the family they dont own it anymore.. i hope sarja bhanda phod de

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

What do you think as Sarjaa is back with Niru after marriage that too on Teravah of Chandu.
Do you think Sushila will slap him???
i dnt think so darshu i hope ntOuchshe will e hyper in sa sense acha dekh liya tera pyaar tere bhai abhi marha aur tum ney shaadi karlihe might try n slap hi but i think sarja is gnna ignre sab and pretend 2 be heartlessCryi dnt want my hottie 2 get slapped anymre

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
[email protected] darshu i agree with the majority as well we heard enough slaps 4 sarjaa to last him a life time i don't think it will b necessary now. they might b shocked as we saw susheela yest. but not say much. i don't want slap 4 sarjjaa no more!Tongue as 4 alka it will b interesting as u all said it as well her intentions not good she hasn't got a good bone in her so we might c it revealed in the coming epi. hopefully by sarjaa & put her 2 shame.
ohh i love sonali the way she was desp. 4 her bro to b back she will b welcoming to them!Smile

sana786asujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index