Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think as Sarjaa is back with Niru after marriage that too on Teravah of Chandu.
Do you think Sushila will slap him???
Darshu I dont know what the cvs will show but I would like the way Sushila and Maruti seem to be still in a state of shock and not saying much -  want them to just accept Sarja into the house without really welcoming him or rejecting him.

They just continue to keep silent and not say anything... Sonali shld take the lead and welcome them and they just continue to stay with Sarja taking charge as the others are not in a position to do much.  

Damu Alka have decided to stay in the house so I dont know what the equation between them and Sarja going to be????
Surely he is in for a slap or slaps. I will be suprised, if he didn't get one.

@Subhas I also think one more slap for him is surely waiting...
Originally posted by subhas123

Surely he is in for a slap or slaps. I will be suprised, if he didn't get one.

Subhas123-  Sarja has already been slapped and time has passed so that immediate reaction of slapping is over -  rt now they have shown Sushila and Maruti in a pensive mourning mood and probably continue that way for sometime bec they are still in a state of shock and Slapping is usually a instant reaction response -  but the time has passed now so that is not needed here...

Unless there is some talk and Sarja in his usual brash tapori style says something to instigate them...
Originally posted by Juna04

Subhas123-  Sarja has already been slapped and time has passed so that immediate reaction of slapping is over -  rt now they have shown Sushila and Maruti in a pensive mourning mood and probably continue that way for sometime bec they are still in a state of shock and Slapping is usually a instant reaction response -  but the time has passed now so that is not needed here...

Unless there is some talk and Sarja in his usual brash tapori style says something to instigate them...

I understand what you mean. I too think sushila or maruti are not in a mood for slapping, both seem too depressed, but you know in serials CVs like to slap the main leads to create sympathy for them. There may be some argument over the timing of the marriage(Chandu's Tervah) and then a slap, perhaps.

Like Juna diii... even i feel this time no slap for Sarja... they would just play the boycott game... Maruti is really not in her senses... Susheela will agree to let Sarja-Niru stay for Sonali's sake... as last episode showed her missing Sarja & wanting him to come back...  Alka will surely taunt them... when Sarja will go to argue about it... Susheela will herself end up supporting Alka than Sarja... something like it's waste telling him... this will hurt Sarja to the core... but he'll take it in his stride... as he's mentally prepared for the worst...

Also now the situation will turn reverse with Susheela-Maruti supporting Damu-Alka... and knowing Sonali she would support Sarja-Niru... as she knows the true colours of Alka well...
i dont think slaps are going to do any good to sarja... why does he need to be slapped? sonali has made it clear that she wants her sarja dada back... i hope sushila gets this point and for atleast sonali's sake let sarja live with them.. i think sarja was slapped when chandu died because everyone were upset. I dont think anyone will slap him at the moment but may be things can get a little out of control with alka and damu in the house. 
Like Juna di said maruti and sushila wont say anything and will continue to be in a state of shock..

But i dont understand one thing.. why alka and damu want to come back and live in the chawl with the family? Damu may do it out of love for his parents but alka she surely has some motive.. i thought they moved out because living in the chawl was beneath their standard..
Nishi, Alka and Damu coming back made also me skeptical.. there has to be some reason which Alka may be trying to hide... else why will they leave their house and will come back to place they hated to stay?