Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry like I said I couldn't resist will read ur latest OS on a break lol, haha another requet can I have a cameo in the OS I requested lmao xxx πŸ˜ƒ
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Doc πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

awesome OS 

loved it...

amazing description...khanak  portrayed shakuntala & shaan 's mind was captivated by her...wonderful...

can u please continue it...

&

thanks for the PM
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice !! Maybe if you ever have time then you can do a sequel to this and give it a sweet ending !!
Jab bhi free hogi !!

Loved it...Reminded me of DTPH totally !!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear simi thanx for the pm
WOW!! lovely yaar I relished the south indian flavour to shanak story really 

please do continue it as and when u get time yaar This only is really really very impressive πŸ‘
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup my sweetie..

loved it to the core..

south indian that too chennai flavour all over..

u didnt even miss the bustling T.Nagar..

i would ask u to continue this as a SS..wat say?plsss..do it yaar..take it as my task(as i want this story to get happy ending)..but u can take ur time..so post it separately..(may be in ur hot OS thread..)

spare u from continue this as FF as u already have 2..hehehe..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Awesome os simi
very cute and amazing
Loved it  !!!!
Please do continue it
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Simi,
Congrats on being MOTW!πŸ‘

Read the OS! Super😊 Yours must be the first in the entire IF to be located in Chennai, LOL... you got the city's character quite well... well done. and thanks😊
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simi, very very very nice. You most definitely need to update! Will be waiting...😍😍😍😍
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the os simi di...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ur always good...

loved it...
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rafs!!! I think that I may have to open a ' Pending tasks,' thread to do justice to all your tasks!!

Anyways here are the answers to your Questions, the easy part!!

what came first the egg or the chicken? The Egg!! A T- Rex laid the egg and it didn't hatch for centuries, and then when  a meteor fell nearby it underwent genetic transformation and the rest is history!!πŸ˜†

If you were an animal what would you be? A koala bear.

whats your fav cartoon/ animated character? Snoopy, Snoopy, Snoopy!!!xxx

if you were a superhero who would you be? Simi the Invisible Comet!

HAHA some more serious ones

whats more important to love or be loved? To be Loved.

whats your take on top forgive and forget? - can it be truly done. Of course it can, it's good therapy.

in relationships what is more important, love, understanding, or learning to compromise? Depends on what you end up with. I would prefer Love and Understanding!

ok heres some other general ones which from going through the thread i dont think anyone has asked

fav hollywood actor/actress? Tough one again! Clint Eastwood ( love his movies,) Leonardo di Caprio, Actress Audrey Hepburn ( RIP), Cameron Diaz ( she's spunky!)

if you had to shift again (i know banglore- denver must have required a huge adjustment) where would you like to settle down? Santa Barbara, California.

Fav type of music- not hindi soundtracks? Jazz/New Age, The God Father, Amadeus, The Red Violin, The Thomas Crowne Affair, The Piano, The Memoirs of A Geisha.

fav east and west music artists- modern and contemporary? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Kailash Kher, Sting, Sade, PSB, Gil Shaham, Yo Yo Ma, Mariah Carey, Seal, Zakir Hussain, David Sanborn, Eric Clapton'.

happy to say i have ready most of your fav pieces of literature
so now i want to know your fav quotes/ sayings?

'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,' A tale of Two cities by Charles Dickens

'The quivering ardent sunlight showed him the lines of cruelty round the mouth as clearly as if he had been looking into a mirror'' Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

'My name was Salmon, like the fish; first name, Susie. I was fourteen when I was murdered on December 6,1973,' The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

'The elderly live on air, and I am very old- almost a hundred, or so they tell me,' Imperium by Robert Harris.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks, awesome Brain w/o!!!

Edited by simiv - 12 years ago