loved the poem
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww simi lovey poem and a awesome os  congratulation dear
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the poem di!..and thnx to angel for requesting!
@simi di - amrita di is now not tht active though she said tht she still watches RBO...
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Simple! Here's the OS you requested, hope it's hot enough!!😉😳

Sweet Surrender

Shaan stepped out of the bathroom in eager anticipation. He closed the door gently without making a sound and leaned against the wall enjoying the opportunity to observe his new bride without her knowledge. He presented a picture of irresistible masculinity, with his wet towel draped around his neck, his toned torso bare and slick hair still dripping wet.

It had been three days since their wedding and somehow Khanak had resisted all his moves with one excuse or the other. Their Suhaag Raat had ended in both of them falling asleep in each other's arms exhausted from all the festivities of the day. The following night she had come home late after being called away on an emergency and he had dozed off on the living room divan waiting for her. But tonight everything was going according to plan except that she appeared to be deep in to some kind of text book, lying face down on the bed with her legs waving in the air. She looked good enough to eat in one of her PJ's with Peanuts characters all over. Her cute rear perfectly defined by the silky material. He decided it was time to make his move.

Ahem!

Umm... How was your day hon? She said indifferently, but was given away by her stiff back.

Pretty good, how about you? Busy? He replied tossing the towel away.

A little, the usual you know! At least I managed to get out on time. I still have so much work to do though! She said sighing trying to concentrate on her book.

Nautanki!! He thought.

What kind of 'Work?'

Uhhh. Ummm,..I have to make a presentation on umm...  

Natural human instincts and behavior?

Aah yes, something along those lines. Like why men and women behave in a certain way etc, etc. Very boring and I, I am so tired, my body aches all over! Maybe I'm coming down with something! She said still refusing to look at him.

Shaan took a deep breath. His new wife was bent on playing hard to get, testing the limits of his patience. The wedding seemed to have brought about this new shyness in her. Too bad!

He slipped in to the bed from behind and was amused to see her lovely body jerk into attention. She then gasped as he flicked open the lower end of her shirt and his warm breath tickled the delicate skin of her lower back.

Wha..at ? What are you doing? She said nervous with excitement.

Hmm..Just playing the role of a dutiful husband. Why? Don't you trust me? He said, his voice laced with sugar and spice.

No! Of course I trust you, I truly do. She said holding her breath.

Then just relax and take it easy. This is one of the many talents your husband possesses. He whispered as he ran his forefinger along the sensitive skin of her spine making her shiver with pleasure.

Your skin feels like raw silk, unwoven and untouched. When one possesses such a luxurious natural garment why bother with phony imitations? He said making a sound argument, Khanak thought as she eagerly waited for his next assault.

This came soon when he encircled her tiny waist with his strong hands, the tips of his fingers meeting over her navel. He planted a butterfly kiss over the bottom of her spine and was rewarded with a soft moan. Then with long firm strokes he started massaging the tense muscles on either side of her lower back slowly working his way upwards savoring the feel of her supple young skin.

Khanak felt herself reflexively unwind when the heat from his hands spread deep in to her back. Her toes stopped digging in to the mattress and her head dropped down on the pillow as a feeling of delicious languor set in to her brain.

But she suddenly snapped out of it when he pulled back the collar of her shirt and kissed the nape of her neck. A long luxurious sigh escaped her mouth when he proceeded to manipulate the knots out of her shoulders and neck.

He was slowly but surely succeeding in his intention of getting her to where he wanted her to be, compliant and malleable like putty in his grasp.

She on the other hand was blissfully unaware of this trickery as she was involuntarily drawn into his sensual web. The wizardry of his touch released pleasure chemicals in the circuits of her brain. So when he asked her to turn over, she yielded like a puppet, without hesitation.

Khanak's eyes widened in shock when she saw his bare chest bending over hers in such close proximity, his lips just inches from her mouth. Fascinated she traced the outlines of his rippling pectorals as he worked on unbuttoning her flimsy shirt.

His breath turned ragged as his gaze travelled over her gloriously bare frame and his hands followed suit.

You are a sculptor's fantasy!

She closed her eyes and savored the alien sensations that she had never known before to exist. Close to losing his self control he slipped off her jammies and traced the inner lines of her thighs causing her to instinctively arch her back.

Having reached the limits of her endurance she pulled him up by his muscular shoulders and pressed her lips hard on to his. He returned it with another kiss and then another till each successive one became indistinguishable from the next. Coming up for a gasp of air she asked,

Then who are you Shantanu Khandelwal?

My Angel's dream come true! He said as he carried her away to another world.

~~~~~~

My second OS on this thread! Please comment!

@ Vandu! Am still working on yours!

Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Aye-haaye

ekdum sizzling!!!!!

I could'nt think anything like this from u!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

Aye-haaye

ekdum sizzling!!!!!

I could'nt think anything like this from u!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

😆😆😆

There's another one I wrote sometime ago when we were tired waiting for their SR!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg

* faints *
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei simi,
its 12 midnight here..its too hottt to handle yaar..total besharam..but we never mind..i'm still searching ur other OS..feeling sleepy..i was abt to doze off when i saw ur PM..now sleep gone..good writing..
simikr thumbnail
@ Priya: Hope you don't need resuscitation!!

@Ramani: Hehehe!! Now you'll have sweet dreams!!:)

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Simi! Why couldn't you put a warning on this one?! 😆 

Uff, seriously hot! *fans herself*