India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham knew his Mom's plan yesterday

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
After the rosting he received the day before and in the evening his Mom came outside on the gazebo to tell him to go do the pooja with Gopi the next day, he tried to get out of it immediately, is it necessary the next day when his saying his good bye to everyone (rituals finished) he asked his Mom to come with him to the mandir, then when Rashi jumped at the opportunity to climb his new car and so she could stop GoHam getting close, he immediately said yes you come and convinced Jigar to come too leave the work for after the pooja, even though his Mom was saying Jigar can go to the office first, he was having none of it they went when they arrived at the mandir, he didn't want to get down from the car, he was thinking Mom's blessing is enough...let these 3 do the Pooja, I'll work, they'll be quick and I'll drop them and be done with this.

So even though his Mom tried to convince him that it was necessary, he didn't think it was, and he wanted Rashi and Jigar as buffers when Gopi was with him in the car, he doesn't want to be alone with her, knowing his Mom is trying to push them closer. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 11 May 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaANJ4

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah and it seems that nothing Koki said to him registered at all. He never cared that he did such an awful thing to Gopi. All he cared about in that situation and what Koki said and all that registered for him was oh no I hurt my mother. He never considered how much he hurt Gopi and what a stupid thing he did when she got off the train because of him. Granted he hates her, but seriously what happened to this guys humanity and compassion. He really has no heart. Instead of apologizing to Gopi, even to his mother he kept making up excuses about work and everything else. His character to me just gets worse and worse. He really is a jerk. 

Edited by Eesha2 - 11 May 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I swear if the CV's want to kill someone it should be him, I'm sick of Aham now...if he dies Rashi will stop on Gopi and she will just be a daughter of the house, she will be a widow that's it, she will have a loving mother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivinechoti_rani

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I swear if the CV's want to kill someone it should be him, I'm sick of Aham now...if he dies Rashi will stop on Gopi and she will just be a daughter of the house, she will be a widow that's it, she will have a loving mother.

Agreed. She would be happy with a loving mother and then she could marry someone else that will actually love her. The CV's could bring Nazim back as a completely different character that falls for Gopi. That way we can still enjoy all of Nazim's hottness without Ahem's jerky attitude.

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Agreed. She would be happy with a loving mother and then she could marry someone else that will actually love her. The CV's could bring Nazim back as a completely different character that falls for Gopi. That way we can still enjoy all of Nazim's hottness without Ahem's jerky attitude.

hmmm double role dusra Ahamji.LOL
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Haha excactly! Can you guess where I got the idea from?!?LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Haha excactly! Can you guess where I got the idea from?!?LOL

Of course! Do you like Jigs?

ladydivine

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hmmm, yesterday I was thinking maybe he is the villain on this show. Who knows? I mean it has been one year now. But he is still rude with Gopi without even realizing how much its hurting her. That seems to match the personality of all the vamps (Rashi and Urmi) we have in this serial. 

So can it be that a knight in shining armor will come riding on his white horse to save Gopi? Can it be that this will make Ahem realize what he lost and thus going after Gopi and the new guy with goondas like Gulshan Grover and Shakti KapoorLOL?

Edited by ladydivine - 12 May 2011 at 1:02am

-Nafisa-

Go to top