Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

trangad of the forum- romaila

abhay of the forum- eliza ( as she ws still continuing to answer everybody even after her task ws done) and ritu ( she ws asking for more querries, frst person to do that) and we people were frst group to spam help desk and i love spammers

kabeer's task- cute.sadaf
sid's task- devina( as she kept on trying)
misha's task- blossom1234
pia' task- no doubt romaila(she ws awesome)
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: magic2

Awarding individuals will boost up their playing spirit too.

😊

yup xactly😊
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

TOTAL CRAZY for pkyek and winner of the game

she is well deserving as she ws the only person who found max links and others gave me wrong links and her tasks were just perfect... and boss u were right jungli is junli she didnt med ur siggy... dont worry  i will PM u ur siggy in d evening

congrats romi!!! am sure u truely desreved it!!

aaj raat party yahaan!!
🥳
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

trangad of the forum- romaila

abhay of the forum- eliza ( as she ws still continuing to answer everybody even after her task ws done) and ritu ( she ws asking for more querries, frst person to do that) and we people were frst group to spam help desk and i love spammers

kabeer's task- cute.sadaf
sid's task- devina( as she kept on trying)
misha's task- blossom1234
pia' task- no doubt romaila(she ws awesome)

eee!!!! lagta hai ritzy ke saath janam janam ka rishta hai.. lol.. my frst game was with her and the last was with her.. dono mein we won togther😆

and bina kuch karey am abhay of the forum!! :D
lallalalaa!!

ty sanuu

congo romi!! and nikko!! u fully deserved to be mish of the forums!! lol.. loved the joke!

for heavens sake can we plz have the links bout piyas detectivegiri sana??😆
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oh i won 😆 
m Trangad of the forum...🤣 now i can post their adverstisements freely🤣 hayye Rabba Pia ka jackpot bhi mera hua🤣

my Speech:
thankx to my readers🤣 for bearing my faltoo work. Thannx to Trangad for being so stupid that i don't have to work hard 🤣 Thanx to Pia for her detecive giri...inspired from her work i was able to do her kackpot task...task Sanju for commneting in one thread🤣 and thanx to mummy for giving me hint for finding Junior's commnets...🤣. U know junior i searched all mummy's post for ur commnets and there mummy told me that i'll have to choose longest path for finding ur commnets...her words cliked my mind as i know halla boll is the only thread on forum so far wid more pages...🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

oh i won 😆 

m Trangad of the forum...🤣 now i can post their adverstisements freely🤣 hayye Rabba Pia ka jackpot bhi mera hua🤣

my Speech:
thankx to my readers🤣 for bearing my faltoo work. Thannx to Trangad for being so stupid that i don't have to work hard 🤣 Thanx to Pia for her detecive giri...inspired from her work i was able to do her kackpot task...task Sanju for commneting in one thread🤣 and thanx to mummy for giving me hint for finding Junior's commnets...🤣. U know junior i searched all mummy's post for ur commnets and there mummy told me that i'll have to choose longest path for finding ur commnets...her words cliked my mind as i know halla boll is the only thread on forum so far wid more pages...🤣

OMG OMG
u checked whole halla bol thing and u knw i gave lots of hints like in warm up session only i asked abt halla bol and even in other tasks if u see u will find hints but no one ws able to crack hints and everyone provided wrong links😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww I Won KAbir ... 😆😆
I Wish i would have won my Abhay .. 😭😭😭

Thanku Sana fo' this Cute Present .. 😉
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ConGrats to EveryOne who've Won ..  🤗