Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK pagalpanti game - Page 14

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Sanjna,
Its for the first time m seeing any game from your part and must say you are doing great job though i still miss my game hub.

All the best guys!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

TRANGAD RETURNS

(love story of Trangad's daughter and son of Kabir Protima)

Dhongi Baba jo boley sahi boley'.today Dhongi Baba is in mood of telling the most weird and ghisi phitti story of fourteenth century.

THE ERA OF GUMNAAM KING:😳

The king of Gumnaam Haveli was very ghatia and faltoo king of his times😆. He had only one daughter, Ruhi🤪. Pyaar se he calls her tracker. King was very worried about her daughter's dumbness🤪. Bohat ilaaj kraya par the result was NILL .one day aapka dhongi baba wahan pohanch gaya🤣 n he suggested her special powder milk (Sid's brand) by taking that special branded milk she became famous as the most talkative girl of her time🥱. For sealing her lips, the banaam king had to put choosni in her mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT BREAK

Fight is going on in a boxing ring. Audience is shouting "Kabir Kabir Kabir". Bell rings, Kabir goes to his stand and start drinking from a baby feeder bottle. Media, who was waiting for an opportunity runs towards him😆.

Media people: sir aap k strength ka raaz kya hai😃?

Kabir: Raaz'.mera branded baby feeder milk😃, aik baar azamaoo aur strong banjaoo.

Background voice: gee haan yeh hai special Blank baba's formula milk.jo issey azmata hai who dhoondhta rehjata hai.

Back to story'   

TRACTOR KI JAWAANI:

Ruhi tracker kaisey bani it is an another story in short, she used to run behind tractors. It's not that she was interested in tractors her interest was the man who was driving tractor😉.

One day she was as usual running behind tractor when a bin demaagh person came in her way''..yes that bin demaagh was none other than the hero of the story. Dono ki nazrein mili, dil ki ghanti baji aur phir'.

Hum ko tummse pyara kaun hum ko to tumse hai aye Ruhi'O' Ruhi pyaaar haan aaan

Dono Akeley milney lagey chup chup k pyaar krney lagey, phir aaya who modh jab hojata hain do pyaar krney waley door. One day ek pet k halkey ney Gumnaam King ko Trangad k baarey mein bataya, thora dishun duhin hua and den..hum hain rahi pyaar k'jab dil miley tab gul khiley yahan b ek gul khila, they had a daughter named GULABO after one year.

ADVERTISEMENT BREAK

Abhay and Sid fighting in background'Abhay screaming "why Sid whyyy"

Haseena holding her head by one hand is sitting silently, her face expression uggests as she is going through something bad. Madhu enters Raichand mention.

Madhu: Mrs Raichand ur looking upset is everything ok?

Haseena: Mrs Arnaab m fed of theses kids. Yeh roz roz ki larayi ne pareshaan krkey rakha hai.

Madhu: bachey hain pareshaan tu krengey.

Haseena: nope Madhu, this Abhay na he has to do nothing except screaming and shouthing "why whyyy" uff sar mein dard krkey rakha hai.

Madhu smiling: bus itni si problem'.(she takes out choosni from her bag and gives it to Haseena)

Haseena: what is this?

Madhu: this is a solution to your problem'jab Abhay ko chillaney ka doora parey uskey mouth mein yeh thonsh do'.problem solved.

Haseena: yeh mein ney pehley kyun nahi socha.

Background voice: Piayali choosni jo krey bolti band.

Back to story'

20 YEAR LEAP

(First day Trangad's daughter  at college in Mumbai)

Gulabo enters college little nervous, she is different from her parents. Dumbness was in her heritage.

Gulaboo to student: suniyee gee'.where I can find Miss Protima.

Student: Fresher?

Gulaboo: gee'I know I look more fresh than other girls, stop starring at me mujhey nazar lag jayegee and mama will get another reason for putting her that dark black hole on my face'. Mera makeup kaharab hojata hai, wait lemme put more lipstick.

The news of fresher's entry soon reaches the bigra munda of college, son of Kabir and Protima called as josheela and his girlfriend (T) Sheela, who is phamous for her jawani.

Josheela To Gulabo: Babe, u can't enter the college without josheela's permission.

Gulaboo: why, terey baap ka maal hai?

Josheela: Baap pe nayi janey k rey'.dard hota hai'.he left my mom when I was a child and you know why he left her? Because she refused wearing yellow color for him.

Sheela: O' honey don't be sad'(for making him happy she starts dancing)

Sheela! Sheela ki jawaani'.mein terey haath na aani

Gulaboo: why are u dancing for him? Aap is ski kaneez ho?

Sheela: Josh! Whats this kameez thing?

Josheela: yeh who cheez hai jo tu kabhi poora pehanti nahin.

Gulaboo moves from there towards classroom, she choses a desk for herself and is about to sit when two ugly looking guys starts teasing her'.Aey chamak chalo humarey paas bohat jagah hai'.aja dil mein bitha k rakhengey tujhey'.on hearing nonsense comments she starts crying'..seeing this josheela ko hua josh he beats up the two. Gulaboo ne Josheela ko dekha Josheela ne Gulaboo ko and then in background music is played.

"pehla nasha pehla khumaar..naya pyaar hai naya inteezar karlun mein kya aona haal aaa dil-e-bekarara'."

p.s: i tried ma best making it funny'couldn't do much due to lack of inspiration.

🤣 u cracked me up
Advertisement part was mind blowing and hatkey type😆
all the best Romie😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

MISHA'S TASK

1.     T AND ANGAD:

One day T and Angad faced each other in a city park, an angel seeing two Mount college students came down from heaven😆.

"You've been such exemplary," he announced to them, "That I'm going to give you a special gift😉. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the two together.

The two approached each other a bit shyly😳, but soon dashed for the bushes, Fifteen minutes later, the two emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

"You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them.

Grinning even more widely the T turned to the Angad and said, "Great! Only this time you hold  Pia down and I'll crap on her head😆."

2.   PIA AND CHAAND:

Once Chaand visited a Dehradun museum and was amazed 😲to see picture of his choti bahu holding gun in one hand😆. The following words were written on the corner of the frame.

" the most famous detective girl of her times😆, unfortunately lost her life during a mission as she couldn't resist the whisper tones of Moon uncle."

3.   MISHA AND ABHAY:

(in classroom)

Protima: ok student tell me what can u do best for ur country😊.

Misha: Ma'am I want to clean my country from shits of T and Shaurya😆.

Protima to Abhay: yes Abhay what can u do for your country.

Abhay: I can help in controlling population by sucking blood of humans….😆

4.   RUHI AND KABEER:

Ruhi and Kabeer went on a blind date.   After being with her all evening, Kabeer couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.

When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died."

"Thank heavens," Ruhi replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"

5.   SID AND MISHA:

Sid was seated next to Misha on the plan. Sid turned to Misha and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Misha, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"

Sid:"Oh, I don't know, How about nuclear power?"

Misha: "OK,That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

Sid: I have no idea.

Misha: Da, ah then how is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"😆

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sanu listen i cnt manage doin dis tasks..cn u tak mah nam off as i gt nly 1hr f net..n ll nt be abl 2 do dese tasks...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm  puzzled up .. tasks 're too muCh triCky ..
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I'm  puzzled up .. tasks 're too muCh triCky ..

yup me too puzzled...!!!😕...dere r so many...and tough..!!!
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kabeer task
write a song from kabeer side to propose any of the following grl

1. metz

as metz is an evil vampire,so she will defenitely like this song as per her character🤣🤣

o...maithali...o...maithali
dekha hai pehli baar
tumko...tooowel, mein yaar 

rut mast mast...ye scene ye waqt
maosam bhi hai pholon se bhara

dill chura liya
o maithali haan...
dill chura liya
o maithali haan

dekhi hai pehli baar...
teri aankhein ye khoonkhaar

rut mast mast...ye scene ye waqt
maosam bhi hain thandi kawaoon se bhara...

dill chura liya
o maithali haan
dill chura liya
o maithali haan

lalalalaaa...

dill hai pyaasa...
bas khoon nahi peeta
but tum kaho to maineee...sab kiya

pal do pal mein...bas aaj hi kal mein
tumko dekh ke dilll... haaar gaya

dekha hai pehli baar
jeewan mein kisiko aese yaar

rut mast mast...ye din ye waqt
maosam ne kya jaadoo kiya

dill chura saathiyaa

blossom1234 thumbnail
misha task
You guys need to write a joke on following people

1. T and angad

T and angad r talking with each other and angad is telling something to T...

angad-u know what T?u keep on show offing,now listen to this,Even the President himself sits with his head bowed in front of my dad
T-OMG...what r u saying,really??
angad-yup
T-wow wow,what is your dad?
angad-He is a barber🤣🤣🤣

2. Ruhi and kabeer

kabeer was eating a chocolate and ruhi also wanted it...

ruhi-kabeer,mujhe bhi chocolate do,na
kabeer-no
ruhi-plzz yaar
kabeer-ok then,mere ek question ka answer do,agar answer sahi hua,then the chocolate is all yours😉
ruhi-hmmm...ok😃
kabeer-ok then,tell me which is the laziest mountain?
ruhi-hmmm...hmm...(thinkks thinks and thinks)...i..i don't know,u won
kabeer-yayyy
ruhi-now tell the right answer
kabeer-simple..listen carefully...it's mount Ever-rest🤣🤣

3. Sid and misha

sid wants a shikaar for his dinner,he is really very hungry...he saw misha...

sid-hello misha(in his khooni aawaaz)
misha-hi mr.parrot nose
sid-don't u dare say anything about my nose,i love it
misha-who cares
sid-u know what misha??
misha-what??
sid-u know why 10 is afraid of 7?
misha-yup,because SEVEN ATE NINE🤣🤣🤣
sid-
misha-mujhe sab pata hai,aur ye modern zamaana hai ok,jao kisi aur ko dhoondho

4. Misha and abhay

misha came in a very bad mood...

abhay-what happened misha?
misha-what will happen,today the teacher scolded me for something I didnt do.
abhay-Thats very bad of the teacher. What was that you didnt do?
misha-(smiles😃)my homework
abhay-

5. Pia and chaand

chand is taking divorce from haseena and piya,as usual came running with her sawaals

piya-sasur ji sasur ji
chand-what piya?
piya-Why does a divorce cost so much?
chand-Because it is worth it

i know zyaada funny nahi hai,ab kya karoon saara brain school tests mein chala gaya,kabhi kabhi hi to chalta hai ye🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: blossom1234

kabeer-simple..listen carefully...it's mount Ever-rest🤣🤣

misha-hi mr.parrot nose
misha came in a very bad mood...
abhay-what happened misha?
misha-what will happen,today the teacher scolded me for something I didnt do.
abhay-Thats very bad of the teacher. What was that you didnt do?
misha-(smiles😃)my homework
abhay-

chand is taking divorce from haseena and piya,as usual came running with her sawaals

WTH ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² OMG hilarious ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Good one... never thought like this ðŸ¤£
Hahahaaa ðŸ¤£ Thanks for using this name ðŸ¤£
Bechara Abhay... thinking "this ladki is totally mad"... ðŸ¤£
Love the way she is running... just imagine ðŸ¤£
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
blossom1234 thumbnail

WTH ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² OMG hilarious ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Good one... never thought like this ðŸ¤£
Hahahaaa ðŸ¤£ Thanks for using this name ðŸ¤£